PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAIN THREAD

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 228229230231

Panda1440's AvatarPanda1440
June had just curled up on a warm rock when she felt a tap on her left shoulder. "Who is it?" she asked softly. "It's only me June!" A reconizable voice responded "Oh! Hello Lucky, i thought you went to get some water!" "Yes I was going to, but I felt so guilty about leaving you on your own, I just had to come back and-" "Never mind, just let me sleep now..." June said as she yawned.
Just got back from a major hiatus <33
YumeKozume's AvatarYumeKozume
(character list here! https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/5543999) Shira looked down at the sleeping Ninetales beside him, and back up at the sunrise. I should probably wake her up... he thought. "Lost in a daydream, Shira?" Kaiketsu teased. "Be quiet, I was just thinking about waking her up," Shira hissed back. "Hmmm? Oh hi Shira!" Mirai yawned. "We should go get food!" "There's a cafe just outside of the forest. The spirit said so," Youko said as she pointed to what looked like air to them. "Uh, sure..." Shira said, not really sure if he wanted to trust a ghost. "Yay!!! Let's go!" Mirai yelled, dashing into the forest. "H-hey! Wait for us, baka!" Shira yelled, chasing after her. Youko and Kaiketsu looked at each other and shrugged, following the two.
YumeKozume's AvatarYumeKozume
Mirai skidded to a stop and peeked at a rock where a Flareon and Sylveon were resting. Shira nearly ran into her, and hissed. "What the heck Mirai!?" he growled "Shira! Can we go talk to them?" She said, her eyes sparkling as all nine of her tails started wagging happily. Cute... he thought, and shook his head rapidly. "Sure...Don't blame me if you get a Flamethrower to the face..." he muttered "YAY!" Mirai yelled, bounding over to the rock. "My name's Mirai! What's yours?"
JayBurakku's AvatarJayBurakku
NotesWeather: Sunny Time: Midday Jay pants heavily, having got to the end of the path he pauses, looks around and notices a small lake just in the distance, some bushes nearby to provide a little shade and a possible hiding spot. Having run non-stop for what seemed an hour in any direction, he needed to rest. Taking another look around him he continued up the path slowly, a limp in his step and still panting. *crack* He jolts around, looking frantically in every direction but still making his way up the path, before he even realises it he's picked up to a sprint again. He grits his teeth as his legs and paw pads burn with pain. He makes it to the lake, collapsing to a heap at the waters edge and drinking like he hadn't in days. Truth be told, he probaby hadn't had a drink for days. After enjoying the cool water he lay there for a few minutes, his ears twitching nervously, listening for any hint of sound, of someone following him. Pulling himself to his feet, he sniffs the air, an oran berry bush is nearby and he makes his way over. Taking one in his mouth he pulls it off the branch, finds a small hole in the bush and takes shelter in the shade. 'I wonder how long I can get away this time.'he mutters with spite to himself.
JayJays SHOP <— Check it out! :D Saving for Shelter Pass X, PRMemory Stick, Shiny Charm Box & Shiny Charm
× 967161 / 2,000,000
× 1610 / ???
× 240 / 2,150
EternalLove's AvatarEternalLove
The Wild Albino Raichu notices Jay* Why are you in a hole .-.
Avatar made my Stivkie for my use only! You should check them out^^
River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
Frost is wandering the forest, looking around as he wanders, his pale blue fur standing out compared to the tree trunks and whatever undergrowth there is.
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
1/39 chained
0S/0A/0M/1H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Kaito wakes up, the blue sky is above his head with cloud skies. Berries plants grows surround him. He walks around, and see Frost. "Hi Frost, what are you doing? Do you want some Berries, I am having too much...."
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,237,725
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6339219 Pepper dashed from tree to tree,waitng for just the moment to snatch his favorite Bluk berries. He saw some near Kaito, but he wan't sure if they were his or not. He'd been looking for some for almost two whole hours, so he was seriously debating theivery.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Kaito asks kindly, “hey Pepper, I am selling berries, do you wanna buy? You looks hungry~”
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
"Sure. I don't have much on me right now, though. How many do you have, I'm going to split some with my Trainer when I get home later." replied Pepper, still a bit shocked about how he could have been seen THAT easily. Must have been his green bandana.

Pages: 123··· 228229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page