PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAIN THREAD

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 221222223224225··· 229230231

floppingcat's Avatarfloppingcat
Floppingcat Houndoom: thinks "this is why I dont get involved in spotting gardevoirs, grimers, and lucarios..." He randomly wanders some more and decides to draw a map of PokePark. Just when he finishes he realizes: "WAIT. There are a couple of lakes here, too, right?" He sets off to find the lakes and finds both. He adds them to the map and then sits down, when yet again he hears rustling and a Lurantis appears (The Lurantis here is Roxy, but I'm showing this frim Floppingcat Houndoom's view. thought I might slip this in to clarify)
my highest number of interactions in one day: 10,454 interactions Cats: 2 TRADE SHOP! WARRIOR CATS! My PokePark 'mon "Do not look directly at the bugs." - Minecraft PE home screen splash text
Gold sighed. He was picking berries for later use, and made sure that he wasn’t watched.
Avatar credit! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Type race score: 0
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +285,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonDark
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
My 2-egg wonder
r34p3r's Avatarr34p3r
Finding a secluded spot, Reaper goes into a meditative state in preperation for training.
Avatar rendered by myself using resorces bought from Daz3d.com PokePark character Reaper
delchatty's Avatardelchatty
D.va ran away and got captured by team rocket. "ARGH HELP ME" she screamed in terror.
He ate a Leppa Berry, and turned to where D.va was running. “Hhmmm?”
WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP ME" she said right before fainting
He looked at the gardevoir, and then at the Team Rocket grunts. As if he just remembered he was shiny, he used Heat Wave on the grunts to get them away from him.
D.va waked up, but then mega evolved this however, was no ordinary mega evolution a machine fell down from the sky and D.va went in it. (sorry if its a little to much like overwatch D.va) "suiting up" "huh who are you?"
He stepped back. “Uhh...Gold...You?” He asked. He was clearly scared (We should add the thread; can you do it?)
r34p3r's Avatarr34p3r
Being snapped out of his meditative state by the sound of fighting nearby, Reaper go stalking off in the direction of the sounds muttering something to himself along the lines of "Looks like it's going to be On the job training of all things. So much for a nice peaceful day of training at PokePark." All the while he's charging up a Psychic attack in preperation of the coming fight.

Pages: 123··· 221222223224225··· 229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page