PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAIN THREAD

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 220221222223224··· 229230231

delchatty's Avatardelchatty
(https://pfq.link/~ppJP) *d.va walks in a forest* i wonder if im the only gardevoir who looks very hman.... *as d.va walks in the forest she gets attacked by a grimer* AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *she then gets chased to pokepark*
floppingcat's Avatarfloppingcat
Floppingcat Houndoom: *Randomly wanders in* Hmmm...I don't remember when I was last here...
my highest number of interactions in one day: 10,454 interactions Cats: 2 TRADE SHOP! WARRIOR CATS! My PokePark 'mon "Do not look directly at the bugs." - Minecraft PE home screen splash text
Floppingcat Houndoom: *cautiously sniffing air* It's silent here... He wanders for about fifteen more minutes until he's at the edge of the park. Suddenly he hears rustling. He pricks his ears. "What...?" And he moves back a bit, and out comes a gardevoir looking like a human(if this is what "hman" means) closely followed by a grimer. Startled, he shoots about 56 fireballs everywhere. Most of them miss both Pokemon, but 6 hit the Grimer, which flees, and two more go towards the gardevior. EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Floppingcat Houndoom later draws this:
(yeah keyboard was broken couldn't type u) 'huh?; d.va says as she looks really confused "did you help me?; she then proceeds to say "well, thanks anyway!"
Confused, Floppingcat Houndoom wonders why d.va's so calm, then realizes the fireballs that went towards d.va just simply hit the ground when he sees a pair of burn marks several feet away from d.va
"ummmmmm" *awkwardly smiles* "don't ask why i look like a human" "just don't"
r34p3r's Avatarr34p3r
Ghosting along the edge of the park Reaper hears,

QUOTE originally posted by delchatty

"ummmmmm" *awkwardly smiles* "don't ask why i look like a human" "just don't"
'Interesting.' He thinks to him self as he stays in the shadows as he passes by.
Avatar rendered by myself using resorces bought from Daz3d.com PokePark character Reaper
"Okay," says Floppingcat Houndoom. Just then he hears a slight rustle and then sees Reaper's ears. "Who's there?" he asks.
r34p3r's Avatarr34p3r
*Leaps out of the bush with enough force that he makes an EARTHQUAKE as he lands in a crouch.* "Is every alright here?" he asks as he starts to rise to his feet. "If so, then I'm off..." he contenues as he turns to leave the area. 'Need to work on my stealth skills if I'm letting my self get spotted like that.' he thinks to himself.
"i-i will just leave i think uh- bye-" *runs to pokepark*

Pages: 123··· 220221222223224··· 229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page