PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAIN THREAD

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 219220221222223··· 229230231

Pokégirl9064's AvatarPokégirl9064
(I'm pretty sure we should make a seperate thread now)
Avatar Image Made By Pokefarm's Advent Calendar!
zombie-zcorge's Avatarzombie-zcorge
(Seems like this thread is out dated... and full.)
| swag artist | check out my art shop avatar from pokemon sun+moon anime
Pokégirl9064's AvatarPokégirl9064
(So, is that a yes?)
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Roxy jumps down from the tree she was sleeping on. The others she had met a while ago had ditched her. She looks around carefully, and begins walking off to find more pokemon.
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
xxEllietxx's AvatarxxEllietxx
As Roxy was walking around, she came across a splited path. "Should I go left or right?" Roxy asked herself. "I should maybe use my hand, of course the one that I use most." Roxy said. So Roxy went left. While she was walking she could hear something in the bushes.
((why are you controlling my character? don't godmod)) Roxy sits down, plucking blades of grass and creating a grass whistle. She blows it quietly, trying to regain the skill she had lost.
//yeah, don't godmod. That's not cool// Re walked around town, a sketch book in one hand and a couple of flowers in another. He looked around, watching other pokemon smile and laugh and in general have fun. A part of him wanted to join in, but he had work to do. He ended up leaving town and walking into the forest. He was hoping to find a quiet place to sit and sketch some nature inspired outfits, but as he thought he was alone, he heard someone blowing a grass whistle, or at least attempting to. He stepped towards the sound and called out a soft "Hello?"
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
r34p3r's Avatarr34p3r
Reaper slowly enters Pokepark as he looks around with a weary gaze, not knowing if he can trust the pokemon that he sees within. As he proceads further in looking for a place to practice his fighting skills undisturbed, his eyes never linger on one pokemon or the next for more then a few seconds.
Avatar rendered by myself using resorces bought from Daz3d.com PokePark character Reaper
"Hn.." Aqua sighed and rested her paws on the grass below her. Two months. It had been two months since she had met her large, firey and cheerful friend. Two months since she had met the strange pokemon who brought her to a secret orginization that would soon become her way of survival. She would take that orginization's secret to the grave though. Wonder where you are now, Leon.. She sighed. The shiny Sylveon got up and looked around. It took her a moment she was near the river of Pokepark. A sudden brainwave ran through Aqua's head and she smiled at the familiar feeling. Espeon, what mission is there for me today? She asked through the brainwave. Something I believe you will enjoy, my dear. Aqua scoffed out loud at the nickname the confident psychic-type had made for her. There is a gang of Mightyena bullying the nearby civilization. Take care of them. You're a fairy type, you've got this. The said fairy type rolled her eyes and sighed. Fine. The pay? Enough gems to trade and last you a good week or so. Aqua grinned and sat off towards the center of Pokepark. (Randomly made this post cause I realized Aqua and Leon's thread had been inactive for about two months. XP)
Sprites made by DamianKai Shoutout to my best bud UltraMetroid64, he's pretty great Image comes from the BNHA manga
Roxy continues to blow her whistle, but eventually gets bored and gets up. She walks around for a few minutes, attempting to find someone.

Pages: 123··· 219220221222223··· 229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page