PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAIN THREAD

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 212213214215216··· 229230231

Zour and dolly walked looking for berries and they saw a eevee and furret hybrid they walked over "hi in zour" the zourvee said to the hybrid "I'm dolly" she said kindly to the hybrid like Zour did
Gamer-Gal-J's AvatarGamer-Gal-J
Cosmic was walking around bored (https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/2003313)
Astimageon's AvatarAstimageon
https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/2087638 Asmage was walking around the park, probably sad that he was born with a green eye and a blue eye.
sprite portfolio cool sprites profile pic made by icymoon193
Aqua
This is her name. Forgot to put that in the form ;-;
wandered around pokepark boredly, eventually sitting in a patch of sunlight and laying down to sunbathe.
Sprites made by DamianKai Shoutout to my best bud UltraMetroid64, he's pretty great Image comes from the BNHA manga
She bumped into Asmage
Something sparkling caught Jericho's eye as she walked around the park. It was a sparkling...Pokemon? She has never seen a Pokemon sparkle so she decided to prove that it wasn't a Pokemon. She snuck in closer and grabbed one of the ribbons wrapped around the legs of this strange Pokemon. (How does Aqua respond?)
Astimageon's AvatarAstimageon
Asmage said "Woops! Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."
"It's fine" she said
"EEK!" Aqua jumped up and instinctively retaliated with Moonblast.
Jericho got knocked into a bush and dropped a feather or two along the way. She scrambled out of the Bush, stood up, and straightened herself out. She then dashed over to Aqua. "You're not a statue? Why are you sparkling? Can I sparkle? Do they come off?" (I guess now you decide if Aqua ditches this ignoramus or we make a thread)

Pages: 123··· 212213214215216··· 229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page