PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAIN THREAD

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 1234··· 229230231

NixNight's AvatarNixNight
Nix flicked her legs over the edge of her branch so she could look down at the pokemon below her and she smiled as he spoke to her, seemed he didnt mind about her strange colors. "Seems it, thought nice days have a habit of starting to rain" she said with a little smirk as she glanced upwards through the leaves above her, too many years alone in the forest had taught her that lesson
Avatar by citruzy Looking to buy artwork!
Made by me
bmeduho's Avatarbmeduho
Fia was wandering around and not looking where he was going. So he was quite startled when he walked into a Goodra(Erin) and ended up splashing some of his... goo?.. on a nearby Delcatty(Tessa). He emerged from this encounter covered in slime, and smiled at the Delcatty. "Hey, I'm Fia, what's your name?"
Pokepark RP Character: Fia Avatar made by Pfenix
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
((And this is where separate threads will work great ^_^ Nix, head on over here, please :3))
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
number99's Avatarnumber99
Snowdrift laid on the edge of a lake in PokePark, enjoying the feeling of water lapping gently against the fur on her back. Icy crystals came off of her cool body where the water touched, but they melted once they got far enough away. She liked the feel of both the son on her front and the waves at her back. This is the life.
Avatar created by Rein on pokefarm.org Runner by SilverFox on pokefarm.org Pokesona for both created by me.
Delilahwolf's AvatarDelilahwolf
Luna woke up and yawned, getting up from the wide patch of grass she slept on. Time to get up! she thought and began with a walk, then a run through the park.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: The image " http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pUxgl3CRR_4/UkymY6a8SZI/AAAAAAAAA1o/8N8MWu_fCXk/s1600/DelilahWolfAwesomeness!.png" appears to be invalid. on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[url=http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Delilahwolf] [IMG] http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pUxgl3CRR_4/UkymY6a8SZI/AAAAAAAAA1o/8N8MWu_fCXk/s1600/DelilahWolfAwesomeness!.png[/IMG] [/url] [url=http://q.pokefarm.org/forum/thread/561/The-Neptune-and-Delilah-Art-Shop?post=8559]The Neptune and Delilah Art Shop[/url]
KRIS's AvatarKRIS
Gooya was hopping along the forest, humming to himself.
Hypnosis's AvatarHypnosis
(Grace.See2 and bmeduho, I think it's a good time to branch off into a different thread. Here's the link, please post here!)
Kitsune Hime's AvatarKitsune Hime
Rena: *enters the park and looks about curiously, and she noticed the other Pokemon that were also around she sits and contemplates on what she should do but already came up with the decision of climbing up a nearby and just watch what everyone is up to.*
I am forever indecisive on a Pokésona lol.
Shade III's AvatarShade III
Shade walked through the forest. She was tired after a long day's travel interspersed with avoiding humans, and was looking for a place to rest... Hopefully somewhere far enough off the beaten track so as not to be found... She had had enough of these 'Trainers' for one day.
Call me Shade!
Terubii's AvatarTerubii
The Buneary raced down the winding path through a forest with excitement, her short arms raised to feel the wind rush over her fur. It had been so long since she had time to herself, away from her possessive trainer. Nina froze when she heard a peculiar humming. Her ears twitched to catch the direction of the sound and sure enough her eyes caught sight of Gooya, the Gulpin, hopping to his own rhythm. Nina raised a paw and waved, trying to get his attention, "Hello! Mind if I hop with you?" she said with a giggle.
art thread dAtumblr avatar by zan*
i might have edited it a little bit
sig by frost sig art & pixel (c) me "Be our guest~!"

Pages: 1234··· 229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page