PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAIN THREAD

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 229230231

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Before posting, make sure you've read the Rules thread for this RP! This thread is intended to bring characters together. Avoid extended interactions - make your own thread instead and invite participants into it. All characters should first be posted in the Character List thread, and you should link to your post when you start posting so people can find who you are. Got it? Good! Let's get started.
It is a sunny day in PokéPark, a welcoming place for all Pokémon, whether wild or Trained. A place for... well, anything really! Pokémon may interact however they choose, although they're more likely to make friends and enjoy their time here if they're nice! Fokkusi is walking along a trail through the forest. He's not going anywhere in particular, just following the path and seeing where it will take him.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
NixNight's AvatarNixNight
Nix awoke from her normal daily slumber, her arms hanging down out of the tree she had decided to settle in today. Her eyes opened slowly and she gazed around for a moment before sighing softly and nodding to herself, she would get up when she needed to. She chuckled softly to herself as the wind blew through the trees above her and she smiled, seemed like it could a nice enough day
Avatar by citruzy Looking to buy artwork!
Made by me
Hypnosis's AvatarHypnosis
Tessa stood awkwardly on a path, glancing around. Her trainer had dropped herself off here, in the middle of, well, nowhere. What was it called- PokePark? What a silly name. With a sniff, the Delcatty held her head high. What if she got dirt on her beautiful fur? She can't have that, no siree.
bmeduho's Avatarbmeduho
Fia crawled out of his den and immediately felt a cool breeze begin to flow over his fur. He yawned and stood up on his hind legs, stretching every muscle of his back. 'It's always so musty and cramped in there, I really need to find a new den' He thought to him self as he set out on his new daily adventure.
Pokepark RP Character: Fia Avatar made by Pfenix
Teh-Kitsune's AvatarTeh-Kitsune
Zepher panted after running off his built up energy by lapping on the track inside the park. he sat down and tried to regain his breath as he enjoyed the beautiful weather
Avitar made by mysticgaia
Grace.See2's AvatarGrace.See2
Erin woke up and saw she was somewhere unfimiliar. Where am I?.... How did I get here? She also saw some pokemon who were almost as confused as her.
Hoarding Goomy. Please Click ~^ Avatar by CyndaluvSOAD Links Virtual Adopts (PLEASE click?) Journal Original PF Party My Wattpad Story
Fokkusi's wandering took him right under the tree where Nix was, and he glanced up, waving a greeting to the fellow Psychic-type.
NixNight's AvatarNixNight
Nix could hear the other various pokemon around the park, well some of them at least. Being a Psychic-type did come in handy for stuff like that, though it seemed she was not the only one. She pushed herself to sit up as she sensed another of her kind she before looked down from her tree branch perch to see a delphox below her, "Hey there" she said with a nod as he waved up to her.
Hypnosis's AvatarHypnosis
Wait, what's that? Tessa's dark-eyed gaze followed a nearby Pokemon, and her nonexistent lip curled in confusion. The Delcatty knew by her gut instinct that this was a Goodra, but she had never seen one before. Tentatively (to make sure that no mud slapped onto her dainty paws), Tessa approached the Goodra. "Um. Are you, like, alright?" she asked in a half-attempt to be nice. With mounting horror, she realized that Pokemon must sleep out in the open. How could they stand the dust?!
He smiled up at Nix. "Nice day, isn't it?"

Pages: 123··· 229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page