PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Character list

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 363738

Braixen101's AvatarBraixen101

Silky

Species: Eevee Moves: Swift, double hit, quick attack, hyper beam Personality: Curious Gender: Female

Lillie

Species: Kirlia Moves: Physic, confusion, physbeam, hyper release Personality: naíve Gender: female
My avatar is free to use- https://www.deviantart.com/sammysoou/art/Gachapon-Result-Vaporeon-and-Milotic-758104469 My avatar is also my pokesona

Ebritam

Username: VictoriusVictini Character: Ebritam (or Eb or Ebri) the Melan Medicham Level: 32 Ability: Pure Power Appearance: Nothing special...just a regular Melan Medicham. Personality: Kind, caring, willing to help anyone in need. He’s shy and keeps to himself, he has no friends. He’s afraid of ice (like “will scream and runaway like his life’s in danger” afraid). Anything else is okay for him. Species: Medicham Held Item: Twisted Spoon Moveset: Cosmic Power Aura Sphere Light Screen Bullet Punch Gender: Male Backstory? (optional): He grew up in Alola on Poni Island and the moved to Lumiose City. His mother and father died when he was a child, so he’s not very good at making friends... Other: None.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
meeibuggo's Avatarmeeibuggo

Meeikou

Name: Meeikou Species: Phantump Gender: Female Appearance: A shiny Phantump which still retains some traits from her previous life, when she was a Meowth. Instead of having a wispy body with stubby arms, she has a biped and tailed form with paws. Personality: Meeikou is certainly a strange little 'mon, whose intelligence is often shrouded by an eccentric and absent-minded exterior. Hobbies include creating nick-nacks, wandering aimlessly, digging through trash, and watching strangers with a thousand-yard stare. Moveset: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain

Banefiir

Name: Banefiir Species: Armaldo Gender: Female Appearance: A melan Armaldo with a long scar across her neck. Her claws are bigger than average, as is her entire body, as well; she stands at around 5'09 feet. Personality: Crooned of brow and sharp of claws, Banefiir's nature is often misunderstood to be cold and calculating. Not to say that isn't entirely true; the former outlaw has abit of a temper. Moveset: X-Scissor, Rock Slide, Aqua Tail, Cross Poison

Pages: 123··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page