PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Character list

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 353637

Dusk

Species: Lycanroc Gender: Male Trainer -- Abandoned Appearance: Dusk Form Notable characteristics: For whatever reason, he always carries around A Lycanium Z, despite not being able to use it without a trainer
*Mega Lucario sprite made by PFQ
Shadow Pokemon:Zorua Moves: Iron tail Bite faint attack secret power Pesonalitty: Is mostly serious but can take a joke likes to fight gets angry easliy Age:12 is curentally married to a vulpix has a son that is a poochyena
Vulpix88's AvatarVulpix88
Hishori Breed:Hawlucha Trainer-me appearance- got a loose red neckerchief and a oddly familiar purple cape with a white donut shaoe. Past- Caught by me, Hishori showed a strong sense for adventure, so i let him explore alone anywhere he wishes.
Psst hey nice OC Vulpix88
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998

Kakashi

Species:Lucario Gender:Male Level:25 Trainer-Wild Appearence:A normal Lucario,but with aqua blue eyes instead of red eyes. Notable Characteristics:Kakashi seems to have plenty of determination,with a red aura sphere instead of a blue aura sphere. Moveset:Aura Sphere,Dragon Pulse,Dark Pulse,Psybeam

Backstory

As a young Riolu,Kakashi loved to train.That was because as a child,he only had one friend,a young Eevee named Sylvia.Soon though,Kakashi evolved into Lucario,and Sylvia evolved into a Sylveon.Sadly,Sylvia was taken away by humans with strange outfits.They say that the people who took Sylvia worked for Giratina,and was giving Giratina a snack.Kakashi was tramutized by this.Kakashi trained and trained,hoping to save Sylvia eventually.
  • RP Link With Setup
  • Fanfiction Link
  • Item Shop
  • Support Sammy!
  • Banner Credit
Thank you!Credit to Aster for making these posters!Art shop is here!

Pages: 123··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page