PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Character list

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 3536373839404142

Dusk

Species: Lycanroc Gender: Male Trainer -- Abandoned Appearance: Dusk Form Notable characteristics: For whatever reason, he always carries around A Lycanium Z, despite not being able to use it without a trainer
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Shadow Pokemon:Zorua Moves: Iron tail Bite faint attack secret power Pesonalitty: Is mostly serious but can take a joke likes to fight gets angry easliy Age:12 is curentally married to a vulpix has a son that is a poochyena
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
Hishori Breed:Hawlucha Trainer-me appearance- got a loose red neckerchief and a oddly familiar purple cape with a white donut shape. Past- Caught by me, Hishori showed a strong sense for adventure, so i let him explore alone anywhere he wishes.
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 4,506 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
Psst hey nice OC Vulpix88
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998

Kakashi

Species:Lucario Gender:Male Level:25 Trainer-Wild Appearence:A normal Lucario,but with aqua blue eyes instead of red eyes. Notable Characteristics:Kakashi seems to have plenty of determination,with a red aura sphere instead of a blue aura sphere. Moveset:Aura Sphere,Dragon Pulse,Dark Pulse,Psybeam

Backstory

As a young Riolu,Kakashi loved to train.That was because as a child,he only had one friend,a young Eevee named Sylvia.Soon though,Kakashi evolved into Lucario,and Sylvia evolved into a Sylveon.Sadly,Sylvia was taken away by humans with strange outfits.They say that the people who took Sylvia worked for Giratina,and was giving Giratina a snack.Kakashi was tramutized by this.Kakashi trained and trained,hoping to save Sylvia eventually.
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
EternalLove's AvatarEternalLove
Species: Raichu Gender: Male Trainer -- Wild Appearance: Albino, White, with an electric aura surrounding it. Notable characteristics: He loves to talk and loves the rain!
Avatar made my Stivkie for my use only! You should check them out^^

Aria

Species: Popplio. Gender: Female. Trainer/wild?: Wild. Appearance: Larger than average. Moves: Aqua Jet, Icy Wind, Baby-doll Eyes and Disarming Voice.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.

~Creme~

(Species) ALBINO Fennekin (Gender) Female (Trainer) Lilo (Nature) Jolly (Moves) Scratch - Ember - Tail Whip - Flame Charge ~ Shes 'probably' the happiest Fennekin. She brought her and her BFF -Wisp- to the PokePark with her trainers permission. Other than that... Shes normal.

~Wisp~

(Species) SHINY Alola Vulpix (Gender) Female (Trainer) Lilo (Nature) Jolly (Moves) Tail Whip - Powder Snow - Ice Shard - Baby Doll Eyes ~ Sometimes shy, she tries to keep away from strangers and Creme usually has to get her to speak. Shes also NOT a battler.
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
Species -Cincinno Name -Nylah Gender -Female Moves - Tail Slap, Sing, Charm, Swift. Characteristic -A bit on the shy side with a tendency to use Tail Slap in her sleep. Also quite independent, but untrusting to others.
Raksha's AvatarRaksha

Vinny

Name: Vinny Nickname: Goggles, Vincent van Goggles Pokémon: Shiny Cutiefly Gender: Male Characteristics: Playful, hyperactive, outgoing, extroverted, unfocused, impatient, helpful, can be a bit selfish Vinny is a Cutiefly who likes to go fast. He got his nickname from the set of goggles he is never seen without, and most of his friends refer to him by his nickname. He is a lot faster than the average Cutiefly, but can’t outmatch the big boys quite yet. His goal is to become a famous and beloved celebrity through his speed. He doesn’t appreciate attention to his unusual color instead of his abilities.
Lv. 87 — 16,696 / 22,969
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 3536373839404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page