PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Character list

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 39404142

Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Name: Kaito Species: Dragonair Age: 17 Gender: male Wild Moveset: 1: Draco Meteor 2: Dragon Pulse 3: Rest 4: Fire Blast Appearance:
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,237,725
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

Eclipse

Name: Eclipse Species: Zorua Gender: Male, He/Him Appearance Just your average Shiny Zorua. Sometimes. Other: Sometimes, Eclipse uses his shapeshifting abilities to prank other Pokemon. Pranking others is his favorite activity.
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
(I'm really bad at coding, so I'm just going to type this out. I'll try to keep it short tho) Name: Mimi Species: Mimikyu (Shiny, with a purple stitched on ear) Pronouns: She/Her Trainer: Spook (Dropped Mimi off at the park to hunt for eggs) Physical description: https://pokefarm.com/upload/SpookyAsh/1000000280.jpg (A drawing of Mimi and Spook! I think you can guess who is who.) Moves learned: Shadow Claw, Slash, Baby Doll Eyes, Wood Hammer
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
MeowgaMew123's AvatarMeowgaMew123
Name: Ellie Species: Eevee Gender: female Trainer: none, she's wild Appearance: that shiny-and-albino-at-the-same-time thing that I can never remember the name of Personality: shy and very smart Distinguishing features: her eyes are golden, and adorably huge.
I want to buy accessories, but I don't have enough berries D; my RP Collecting shiny, melan, mega and albino eeveelutions! CLICK MY BABIES OR ELSE! ;)
Species: charizard Gender: Male Trainer -- Wild Appearance: shiny charizard. Notable characteristics: He's a little hot tempered and good at giving motivational speeches
crystallinex's Avatarcrystallinex

Kiko

Species: Mimikyu Gender: Female Trainer: Wild Appearance: A shiny mimikyu. Notable characteristics: She's a bit shy but observant, and wants to make friends. Moves: Scratch, Charm, Copycat, Play Rough
Shinorin's AvatarShinorin

Misty

Species: Litwick Gender: Female Trainer -- Wild Appearance: A normal Litwick Notable characteristics: Not really any Personality: Shy, eccentric, antisocial Description: Despite being a ghost type, Misty is scared of ghosts. Not the ones that come out at night, her ghosts hunt Pokemon in bright, open places. In fact, she loved dark and tight places, as it makes her feel safe from ghosts. She is overly superstitious and gets jumpy when she's near someone or something that "doesn't feel right". She was hatched for a shiny hunt and released to the Pokepark.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 59 — 7,247 / 11,061
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Name: Taro Species: Eevee Pronouns: She/her Trainer: None Appearance: Shiny with dark gray on the tips of ears and tail Personality: Extermely happy and outgoing (sister of Kanõ from Daybreak RP *also on pfq* Distinguishing features: Rainbow necklace with sun and moon pendants

Koi | He/Him/They/Them | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
DMSNDRYFTR's AvatarDMSNDRYFTR
Name: Chagomon Species: Empoleon Gender: Male Description: Shiny Empoleon with a Water Stone necklace. Nearly Alpha-sized and horns are somewhat long. Wears a battle-torn high-collared cloak that is a silver-cyan with golden highlights. A fellow who claims to be the ruler of a forgotten kingdom, but his claim seems dubious and unrealistic. A formidable battler who will share with you stories or information he has if you defeat him. He also offers to quiz you, if he deems you an unsuitable opponent.

EMPOLEON

Emperor Pokémon

Name: Pip Gender:Male Appearance: Slightly short, Hazel hair, white skin, dark brown eyes, normally wears a green hoodie and joggers Personality: Shy but casual and cheery once you get to know him Pokémon:Numel, Tyrantrum, and Mismagius Numel:also shy and is basically a mirror image of pip also has been neglected in the past Tyrantrum: never really behaves but is still a good friend also melan Mismagius: always mischievous but still loyal
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*

Pages: 123··· 39404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page