PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Character list

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 3839404142

Archaeo's AvatarArchaeo
Yee! made charssss

Hibiscus

Name: Hibiscus Species: Lurantis Gender: female Wild Appearance: Normal Lurantis Notable characteristics: nope Moveset: Solar Blade Sunny Day Synthesis Slash

Creme

Species: Alcremie Species: Female Trained Appearance: Salted Cream Alcremie Notable characteristics: She has Rawst berries where her sweets would be. She also has a "topping" of Sky Gummi pieces on her lower body Moveset: Fake Tears Recover Dazzling Gleam Draining Kiss
Storm Species: Jolteon Gender: Male Appearance: Just a normal Jolteon Notable characteristics: None Moveset: Thunderbolt Pin Missle Swift Thunderwave
ThyGengar's AvatarThyGengar
Ghostish Blades Species: Aegislash (if that's not allowed, then the species will be Gengar and the name will be... Well it won't have a name. Just refer it by Gengar.) Gender: Male Appearance: Very, very rundown Aegislash. Notable characteristics: Can be either sword or shield forme (if that's banned, then it's gonna be sword forme.)
River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies

Frost

Species: Vulpix Gender: Male Trainer: Wild Appearance: Albino Kanto-style Vulpix Notable characteristics: smaller than average
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
1/39 chained
0S/0A/0M/1H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.

Glacierleaf

Species: Leafeon Gender: Male Trainer: Wild Appearance: Albino Notable characteristics: He's noticed for his albino appearance. He shows off a bit too much and is a prankster.
welcome Raiden - she/he/they /url]
Dark Gem

Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of darkness.

Sells for 10

Lv. 64 — 15,306 / 15,601
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FightingGhost
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Idk if i'm supposed to start a thread if I want to start but Pepper the Raboot Gender - male Trainer- Daniel (My made up trainer name) Appearance- Normal raboot with a green headband that he sometimes ties around his waist. Notable qualities- He can use a few moves his line normally can;t use like Extreme Speed and sucker punch, but not very well. He also carries a poke doll and a shiny charm that he uses sometimes to contact his trainer offscreen. He carries the items in his fluff somehow. Moves known (More than 4 but he only uses 4 per battle) High Jump Kick A weaker version of Pyro Ball Flame Charge Sucker punch Bounce Iron Head
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I like having the odd character for some reason.

Echo

Species: Absol/Ninetales hybrid Gender: Female Trainer: Wild Appearance:Has the body of her Ninetales mother,with the colouration and horn of her Absol father Notable characteristics:She has a small scar on her snout,and she usually doesn't speak,due to the fact that she's afraid of accidentally making everyone hate her.(she has social anxiety)Her parents met each other in a Daycare,then she existed.No one wanted her,because she was peculiar.Due to her Ninetales ancestry,she can see the future,not just oncoming disasters.

Cosco

Species: Audino Gender: female Trainer?: Used to but the trainer sorta pushed them to far and abadoned it Appearance: A normal audino but it has a nurse joy's hat from a abadoned pokemon center Notable stuff: none lol Personality: Even after all she has been through, she is still kind and caring and is basically trying to protect everyone ( other than the people that hurt her obviously )
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Click them please!
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! Have a cute lil puppy
current:
Give me Albino radar ples
upcoming:
Pfp - Background - Coding by Altered
EX20's AvatarEX20
Flame Gender: Male Species: Fletchinder Appearance: Looks like a normal Fletchinder Notable characteristics: None

Pages: 123··· 3839404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page