PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Why Did You Start Pokefarm Q?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

I'm curious to know how other people got into playing. Was it recommended and you were bored? Did you seek out pokemon pet games? Personally, I've been sick with what's probably COVID (according to doctors at the screening clinic) for about 11 days now, and I decided to go looking for pet games like Flight Rising. Only so much you can do lying in bed for two weeks. I've only been here about a day, but it's definitely helping.
Lv. 48 — 756 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
I don't actually remember how I found this game. I made my first account when I was in maybe elementry school back on the old Pokefarm. Then I completely forgot about it for YEARS until it popped back in to my head out of nowhere and here I am. I was kinda sad I couldn't sign on to my old account because of the rework but I'm really happy I'm back on here :)
47/300 Wishing Stones
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I found the site a few years back now after someone (sadly, I can't remember who) I follow on Tumblr posted a link to their profile and I've just been here ever since xD
  • Trades
  • Credits
The Ninetails gif is recolored official art
Sig Code: St Jones Sig Art: Akua
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I discovered it when some girl on another site kept talking about her cute pokemon. I decided to start because it seemed cute, but went mia for like three months because I didn't understand it. I think I came back around the alolan region being introduced to the game and was like instantly hooked. Litten is too cute. 🤧
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
i heard a couple people mention it while on other petsites so i checked it out, and uhh 2 1/2 years later im pretty much here full time and dont go anywhere else petsite wise hahA i really don't remember anything specific, I have no idea if I was referred by someone or not, I just know I played it avidly even starting out;; it really helped my anxiety while I went to a new college so that might've helped it to stick to me even more ;v;''
Chicken | 23 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
i used to play pf1 back when i was really young. one of my best friends talked about pokefarm so i was like "oh cool this seems kinda familiar". and then i made an account and saw a lunupine, and realized, yep, i DID play this game forever ago. and now i'm completely addicted to pfq.
  • Icon Credits
  • The Emperor
  • Cherry Girl
icon is infernape's official sprite from pokemon conquest click the pokemon in the other two tabs, please! C:
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +1,102,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Haban Berry

Haban Berry

Rare Berry

(: 0)

If a large enough volume of this Berry is boiled down, its bitterness fades away. It makes a good jam.

Flavour: Bitter/sweet
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 98 — 973 / 32,073
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceWater
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I joined PF1 when I was much younger because I kept seeing people with the sprites in their signature and I wanted to check it out. Played obsessively for a while, then kinda faded in and out, and when I saw PFQ was in development, I signed up (?)... and then forgot about it. Then about five years after that, my friends started playing, so I came back. And I'm still here, almost two years later XD
I pretty much just transferred over from the original PokéFarm with the first beta invited players. Originally, I joined the old site from a Naruto Forum and a few users that I were friends with from there, were interested and started playing. So we sort of came over together. Pretty much none except two of those users from that site are still active on here and maybe about a handful that haven't logged in here for years. I still have them on my VIP list, actually. They might not have logged in here for years but I still have contact with them outside this site.
Updated: Mar 30th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
PaperDragon's AvatarPaperDragon
I found it as an advertisment in a on-line comic. Unfortunately I can not remember which comic. But that comic would of linked off the XKCD.com comic, but XKCD does not have outside adds. Not sure why I decided to follow the link to Pokefarm, but here I am a couple of years later.
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
i just found PFQ from someone’s DeviantArt page (i think they watched me back and that’s why I went to their page in the first place) and two years later, I’m here once again
(Avatar by CatEnergetic)

Cattafang's Badge Case

Variety Badge (Covered Cave Gym)
Badge Case by Nebby

Clickle My Kids!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page