PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sam's Pokemon Daycare/Rescue Center (Always open!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 1234

Lady J's AvatarLady J
The Santos sisters have always loved pokemon. The eldest sister, Jessica loved to battle while the younger sister Samantha, loved to take care of them. When they were young, they promised each other too make a name for themselves in the pokemon world. While Jess went off to be a champion, Sam went to build her own daycare/ rescue center. Will you be a part of it? Rules 1. All pokemon welcome (this includes legendaries and pokefarm fakemon/variants and fusions) 2. You can only have human characters if they work at facility (Some job examples are security guard, cook, egg ratcher, aid. If you have an idea for another one to add pm me it and I might add it!) 3. Shipping is allowed (And encouraged, wink wink) 4. Each type gets a room, if you have 2 types pick whichever room you wish 5. 6 characters per person! 6. There is OTHER pokemon and humans at the facility, besides the ones that are rp characters. 7. The Facility itself has 2 floors, The element rooms are on the 2nd, the bottom has the kicthen, waiting area, Sam's office etc. There is an outdoor area that is mostly a field but has a forest area and a beach area. There is a fenced off berry garden as well. 8. If you are going to add are character just to have then in for a bit (ex. trainers of pokemon) you don't need to make a bio for them. 9.Any character that isn't played you have free range of (ex. nurse) 10. Any ideas for the rp are welcome! Pm me your ideas as I would love to have them! Bio template Name:(Put nicknames in prentacies like this!) Personality: Species: (Can be shiny, albino or melanistic) Sexuality: (For shipping purposes, wink wink) Likes: Dislikes: Role:(If pokemon put resident) Trainer:(Put N/A if none or if human) Notes: (Anything else you want to note) Moves: (Put N/A if human) My Bios Name: Samantha (Sam, Sammy) Personality: Kind, caring, active, always hungry Species: Human Sexuality: Straight Likes: Pokemon, food, her older sister, dancing, music, caramel decaf iced coffee, boba tea Dislikes: fighting, mean people, pain, having to take her meds Role: Owner Trainer:N/A Notes: Give her food and she'll love you forever, is single 'wink wink', she has arthritis thus will complain about pain, has really bad migraines but carries meds for them and is willing to share, she can't have a few things due to her medicne she uses for her arthritis (ie caffine, most meds) Moves: N/A Name: Jessie Personality: Nice, comanding, mature, annoyed at a lot of things Species: Shiny ralts Sexuality: Pansexual Likes: Sweet and spicy berries, feeling tall Dislikes: rudeness, pokemon not listening to her Role: Resident Trainer:Samantha Notes: Was a gift from her sister so Sam named it after her, pokemon know to listen to her, Passes out if using heal pulse too much, can teleport Moves: Psychic, Heal Pulse, Future Sight, Dazzling Gleam If you have any questions feel free to PM me~ I don't bite~
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Name: Tia (Titi) Species: Snivy (Regular) Sexuality: Straight Likes: Warm stuff, berries (prefers Pecha), privacy. Dislikes: The cold, bustling areas, spicy things. Role: Resident Trainer: A girl named Ukiya. Notes: Ukiya left her here, her tail is missing a point (the left one), and she has a pink scarf. Moves: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
Lady J's AvatarLady J

QUOTE originally posted by SnivyQueen15

Name: Tia (Titi) Species: Snivy (Regular) Sexuality: Straight Likes: Warm stuff, berries (prefers Pecha), privacy. Dislikes: The cold, bustling areas, spicy things. Role: Resident Trainer: A girl named Ukiya. Notes: Ukiya left her here, her tail is missing a point (the left one), and she has a pink scarf. Moves: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip.
Accepted! Just 2 more people and we can join!
Lady J's AvatarLady J
Bump~
White Blanket's AvatarWhite Blanket
Name: Willow Personality: Described as a charming sophisticated prince. He is well known for his calm behavior and tendency to help everybody in need. Due to such soft personality, he is incapable of defending himself when it comes to bullying and arguments and is usually very against any dangerous act or adventure. Normally nervous when it comes to public speaking but seems to have no problem talking individually to random people. He's pretty smart and usually think things through during difficult situation but is still somehow nonetheless rather naive and gullible. If you were to lie to him, there's a 70% chance he'll believe you. He claims it's because he doesn't believe that people would have any reasons to lie to him. Rather patient, there's little to no way to anger him since he's usually very chill towards anything you'll throw at him. He acts like a mother most of the time, always pestering and worrying about people he's close to, sometimes even strangers. If you randomly sneezed next to him, he'll immediately take that as a sign you need motherly advice and aid. He tries to help one ways less than annoying, because he would hate it if he gets up your nerves. Species: Human Sexuality: Pansexual Likes: Flowers, salads, his team, taking care of his friends, cooking, fly traps Dislikes: Any form of meat, money, conflicts Role: Cook/aid Trainer: N/A Notes: He gets sick easily and usually have to take meds to keep himself healthy. None of the sickness is fatal and he usually gets better by time. He has a habit of playing with his hair whenever he gets nervous, or if he feels a strong emotion, like embarrassment. He has his own pokemon team, but I'm not putting them lol. Might, but very unlikely. Oh, and he's a vegetarian. Moves: N/A
Lady J's AvatarLady J

QUOTE originally posted by White Blanket

Name: Willow Personality: Described as a charming sophisticated prince. He is well known for his calm behavior and tendency to help everybody in need. Due to such soft personality, he is incapable of defending himself when it comes to bullying and arguments and is usually very against any dangerous act or adventure. Normally nervous when it comes to public speaking but seems to have no problem talking individually to random people. He's pretty smart and usually think things through during difficult situation but is still somehow nonetheless rather naive and gullible. If you were to lie to him, there's a 70% chance he'll believe you. He claims it's because he doesn't believe that people would have any reasons to lie to him. Rather patient, there's little to no way to anger him since he's usually very chill towards anything you'll throw at him. He acts like a mother most of the time, always pestering and worrying about people he's close to, sometimes even strangers. If you randomly sneezed next to him, he'll immediately take that as a sign you need motherly advice and aid. He tries to help one ways less than annoying, because he would hate it if he gets up your nerves. Species: Human Sexuality: Pansexual Likes: Flowers, salads, his team, taking care of his friends, cooking, fly traps Dislikes: Any form of meat, money, conflicts Role: Cook/aid Trainer: N/A Notes: He gets sick easily and usually have to take meds to keep himself healthy. None of the sickness is fatal and he usually gets better by time. He has a habit of playing with his hair whenever he gets nervous, or if he feels a strong emotion, like embarrassment. He has his own pokemon team, but I'm not putting them lol. Might, but very unlikely. Moves: N/A
Accepted! Just 1 more then we can start!
Name: Breeze Personality: Distant to new people but can warm up to others Species: Glaceon Sexuality: Lesbian Likes: People/Pokemon who respect her need to be alone Dislikes: Pokemon/pokemon who like to show uf Role: Resident Trainer: A trainer named Roxy Notes: N/A Moves: Icy Wind, Blizzard, Bite, Shadow Ball -------- Name: Etch Personality: very shy, Likes to paint with his tail Species: Smeargle Sexuality: Bisexual Likes: Painting, Quiet places Dislikes: Loud people, Messing up on his paintings Role: Resident Trainer: N/A Notes: When he was a in the wild, trainers didn't really pay attention to him, due to him not being good with expressing stuff, soon he came across the daycare and decided to become a resident Moves: Spore, Sketch, Recover, Toxic
Lady J's AvatarLady J

QUOTE originally posted by EdgyWolfPokemon

Name: Breeze Personality: Distant to new people but can warm up to others Species: Glaceon Sexuality: Lesbian Likes: People/Pokemon who respect her need to be alone Dislikes: Pokemon/pokemon who like to show uf Role: Resident Trainer: A trainer named Roxy Notes: N/A Moves: Icy Wind, Blizzard, Bite, Shadow Ball -------- Name: Etch Personality: very shy, Likes to paint with his tail Species: Smeargle Sexuality: Bisexual Likes: Painting, Quiet places Dislikes: Loud people, Messing up on his paintings Role: Resident Trainer: N/A Notes: N/A Moves: Spore, Sketch, Recover, Toxic
Accepted! I'll go make le rp!
Do we RP the pokemon being dropped off/coming to the daycare/rescue center?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page