PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

RP rules - PLEASE READ!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That's a really cool concept, but it wouldn't really fit. Sorry.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Darn! At least it never hurt to ask ^-^

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Akuahebi's AvatarAkuahebi
dosent seem like a very active thread, and i cant be on often, so it seems perfect, but i have a few questions as heterochromia is a common mutation in real animals, i dont imagine thered be any issue with that, but what about Psychlogical Trauma? A pokemon who used to have a trainer, but something happened, Leaving the pokemon with Emotional scars. Would that be ok? Also, is there a minimum activity cutoff? like no post in a month or so?

Read this please

https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/343524/The-Newbie

funny skit

a bibarel was sitting by a river dam, when suddenly, a wild giratina appeared, saying "I AM GIRATINA< LORD OF THE DAMNED!" the bibarel proceeded to destroy the nearby floodgate, then shouted "HA! Now you have no power here, as the river is no longer dammed!"... HAH!
Avatar "Toxic Ball" made by me. apologies for how bad it is, its just a placeholder.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Those seem fine, although I'm not sure if this will be kept if activity stays this low.
Akuahebi's AvatarAkuahebi
cool. ill try to get others to join as well... an open ended rp, no plot, just random fun... seems great.
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Are PFQ exclusives allowed?
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
Here is my concept Rick, who is a delcatty (with fairy type due to something related to the stars) Rick has inmprovised a move that he calls "falling star smash". It involves shooting star-shaped projectiles from above (can use this due to astral factor, aka the fairy retype) Rick likes: pondering about why the pokemon nps in pokefarm q can speak to the "human" player Rick dislikes: Dark-type pokemon, shedninja, being called "UB-delcatty"
My roleplay. I played pokemon sword Please interact with my dreepy
Lv. 100 — +8,505,357
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
You mentioned that no legendaries are allowed, what about mythicals? Just curious because I want a Celebi as one of my characters.
kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
Strange question, but could I start as an egg? To be specific a Pichu egg that is close to hatching. The backstory is that through a series of unfortunate mishaps, the egg rolled out of the nest and wound up lost. Once she hatches she will be looking for her mama.
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)
Lorenzo321's AvatarLorenzo321
Since shinies are considered freaks by some/most how about a shiny that pretends to be a non-shiny? I do have a small idea for a shiny Lopunny who dyes the pink fur yellow so he looks like an average Lopunny so he would have to constantly make sure all his fur is dyed and just generally avoid others finding out he's shiny.
Lorenzo • He/Him, They/Them • Artist/Writer Average Piplup enjoyer, hatcher of eggs and Pokérus misser. Can you tell Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky is my favourite game?

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page