PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

RP rules - PLEASE READ!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Niet's AvatarNiet
UBs are from another world and therefore can't be used here.
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Niet, 2 things 1, Are fusions made by Pokefarm Q allowed? 2,Is it ok if I take out the move "Judgement" from my RP? It 's not really fair cause its a very powerful move.
Hiya!I loaf art made by my pokesona(pfp),so if you have some art ready to sell, send an example in PM!I also collect ! Avatar made by Ruby Illustrations!
Please send interactions with this guy.
code-hercules background dont forget icon credit!
Niet's AvatarNiet
1. As with all "unusual" things, they're ok but may be considered freakish. 2. That move is Arceus-exclusive, so you can't use it.
DrakeonPlayz's AvatarDrakeonPlayz
heya. i want to post my character on that other thread but whats the layout i need to use. i know there was probably something i needed to read, (i read the rules, of course) but this looks really fun and i wanted to jump right in. Edit: i dont know how to do the tab thing. ill just post.
Click mah boiz Ether and Treptile
John Egbert's AvatarJohn Egbert
I'm not sure if this question was already answered, but can we use PF exclusives like Bandicoot for example?
Icon made by sketcheree; artist's permission can be found here
IvywingTR's AvatarIvywingTR
Just curious, would it be okay to have a pokemon know moves from its evolved form? I have an Eevee (I know, typical mary sue) who was formerly a experiment, and for that it can sometimes turn into an evolved form, but I'm planning on making that happen rarely. Can it use moves from an evolved form as an Eevee, or only as that form?
Somebody shine a light I'm frozen by the fear in me Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me ~ So cut me from the line Dizzy, spinning endlessly Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me!

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page