PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

RP rules - PLEASE READ!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
UBs are from another world and therefore can't be used here.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Shadazzle's AvatarShadazzle
Niet, 2 things 1, Are fusions made by Pokefarm Q allowed? 2,Is it ok if I take out the move "Judgement" from my RP? It 's not really fair cause its a very powerful move.
Hiya!I loaf art made by my pokesona(pfp),so if you have some art ready to sell, send an example in PM!I also collect ! Avatar made by Ruby Illustrations!
Please send interactions with this guy.
code-hercules background dont forget icon credit!
1. As with all "unusual" things, they're ok but may be considered freakish. 2. That move is Arceus-exclusive, so you can't use it.
DrakeonPlayz's AvatarDrakeonPlayz
heya. i want to post my character on that other thread but whats the layout i need to use. i know there was probably something i needed to read, (i read the rules, of course) but this looks really fun and i wanted to jump right in. Edit: i dont know how to do the tab thing. ill just post.
Click mah boiz Ether and Treptile
John Egbert's AvatarJohn Egbert
I'm not sure if this question was already answered, but can we use PF exclusives like Bandicoot for example?
IvywingTR's AvatarIvywingTR
Just curious, would it be okay to have a pokemon know moves from its evolved form? I have an Eevee (I know, typical mary sue) who was formerly a experiment, and for that it can sometimes turn into an evolved form, but I'm planning on making that happen rarely. Can it use moves from an evolved form as an Eevee, or only as that form?
Somebody shine a light I'm frozen by the fear in me Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me ~ So cut me from the line Dizzy, spinning endlessly Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me!
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
What about a pokemon/human hybrid that can shift between being fully human and fully pokemon?
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 181 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.

QUOTE originally posted by Eeveehart

What about a pokemon/human hybrid that can shift between being fully human and fully pokemon?
Just no.
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Lol sorry bout that. Someone on another forum a few years back had a character like that. He was insane.
So I wanted to see if this would be allowed: A legend/nonlegend fusion, with both halves with the ability to Mega Evolve. The sillohuette of the fusion's normal form resembles the nonlegend half, and the legend half shows through via heterochromia (one eye colored like the legend half's eye and the other like the nonlegend half's) and parts of the coloration of the nonlegend instead follows the legend's coloration, with the legend's markings where applicable. The Mega forme resembles a more distinct hybridization of the legend and nonlegend's Mega formes. One of the characters I'm considering adding in is an Absol/Rayquaza fusion whose normal form largely resembles more like an Absol than a true Absol/Rayquaza fusion. She'll already have tendencies of an oucast thanks to her Absol nature, but thanks to her Rayquaza half, she requires knowledge of the move Dragon Ascent, courtesy of that half, to Mega Evolve, and have her Mega Evolved state resemble more of a Mega Rayquaza/Mega Absol fusion than anything Would this be acceptable? I know we can't play as Legends/Mythicals, but does this restriction apply to fusions between a legend and a nonlegend?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page