PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

RP rules - PLEASE READ!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

seadragooncat's Avatarseadragooncat
A small question (which I think might be answered with 'considered a freak by others', but am still quite curious if it is even allowed to begin with I have made a fakemon before (and was quite satisfied with it's design) and was wondering if I may apply it to this rp its a simple ground dragon pokemon called Armadaggon which is a armadillo like creature which is usually burrowing through the ground, so it's nothing too bizarre or out of the ordinary for pokemon ((I can upload the picture if you want to make sure)) Yes or no on use in role play?
Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup ~avatar made by RyuokoWolf ~signature from Gallede's Freebies
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You're right, same rule :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
seadragooncat's Avatarseadragooncat

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You're right, same rule :p
As in allowed, but may be (or will be) viewed as freak?
VåpørÇåt's AvatarVåpørÇåt
Hi, I'd like to join this RP, and I'm wondering if I should post a statement of agreement or not.. If I do have to do that, then I have read the listed rules and will to my best to follow them.
Avatar drawn by me. Visit my shop? *Always looking for Egg Passes and Normalium, saving up ZC; not trading ZC; PM if you have any you are willing to sell* signature by quinn and is free to use
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Might be wise to set up a FAQ section, Niet!! I saw you didn't answer the question about mega evolving: Is it a yay or nay? Can we mega evolve? Also, are we able to use zoura/zoroark? I've seen a lot of discourse with it being considered a legendary but also not one. So my question is, do you consider Zorua and Zoroark to be legendaries? (Bolded for convenience)

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Mega Evolution requires the presence of the Trainer, so no. Likewise you cannot use Z-Moves. Zoroark is not a legend, never has been a legend, and never will be a legend.
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Thank you for answering Niet!!
delchatty's Avatardelchatty
i dont know how to enter a link
Talus's AvatarTalus
Just asking, would a fusion, etc. allow an alteration in the typing and movepool of a pokemon? (Also yes I know that being a fusion or anything similar makes me be treated like a freak.)
My Avatar was made by aisuchi! Please visit their site if you want one of these! Also please help level these two up!
Ms. Granger's AvatarMs. Granger
Question; Would UBs count as legendaries (I guess their kinda mini-legendaries...)? I just wanted to clarify before I do one of my characters :P

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page