PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

RP rules - PLEASE READ!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Can someone have more than one character? I have five characters that are all kind of super meaningful to me. I can just use one if that's unreasonable though.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You may have as many characters as you like, provided you can keep track of them all and make it clear who is speaking if more than one are present. Colours might be a good start, but make sure to use a background colour where appropriate so that everyone can read it!
Did I answer your question?
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Oh, whoops. I'm a derp. Thanks!
NightFury28's AvatarNightFury28
I have a question. Mega Pokemon, are we aloud to user them or not?
Made by me. My reindeer Holly
Made by me. Rudolph from the 1998 movie
Dragon SlayerFurvilla! Avi by me. Pic is based off this one of my character.
ShadowLily's AvatarShadowLily

QUOTE originally posted by NightFury28

I have a question. Mega Pokemon, are we aloud to user them or not?
You need a trainer to become a mega evolution, and it's only during battle, and since this is an RP without trainers always around, i'm guessing no, right Niet?
Hey, could we maybe have some people put together a cool coliseum for battles or something? Hawkpath suggested it in our RolePlay, but I wasn't sure if we could do that by ourselves or not.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You're welcome to organise any event you want, however please let me know up front by PM so I can help organise and announce it (if it's a good one - otherwise I might leave you to do it yourself :p) You can also start any clans or facilities you want, provided you can dedicate the time to running it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
IceDagger14's AvatarIceDagger14

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I strongly recommend you bookmark your post in that thread, and link to it when you start posting in the main thread, so people can find out what your character is before deciding to interact or not.
How do you bookmark a post?
FanceeLlama's AvatarFanceeLlama
@IceDagger14 I'm having the same problem as you, I have no idea how to make a signature, but I'm pretty sure once you get that down all you have to do is link it.
Avvie art is by Ampora, made for an art trade. My Pokepark RP characters are located here.
IceDagger14's AvatarIceDagger14
Oh you just have to make a signature?

Pages: 12345··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page