PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

RP rules - PLEASE READ!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Mistress Ama's AvatarMistress Ama
I was wondering if there can be NPC type pokemon? For example "a flock of Spearow flying overhead" or "a school of Magikarp swimming leisurely through the river." Like a back drop or a way of introducing a new character? I wanted to ask as I don't have much role-play knowledge. Also, should we take queue from the server sun and moon for time of day?
Keladry's AvatarKeladry
Does Shaymin count as a legendary? Some people say it does, and others say it doesn't. I'm just wondering, because I really like Shaymin.
Made by Sandslash666
Made by Luckytiger
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@Mistress Ama: Background Pokémon are fine, if there's a reason for them :) RP posts are not real-time, especially since people in different parts of the world sleep at different times, so don't worry about server time. @Keladry: Erm, of course it does... Who on earth says Shaymin isn't a Legendary?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Keladry's AvatarKeladry
Well, there's usually only one Legendary of each type, but there's lots of Shaymin...
Jeevas221B's AvatarJeevas221B
Keladry In multiple movies there have been more than one of the legendary. Take Celebi for instance, at one point there were about 100 Celebi on screen at once. This doesn't change the fact that they are a legendary. Sorry for answering for you Niet. .-.
Not to mention the movie with the baby Lugia. Still a Legendary though ;)
niceworld's Avatarniceworld
Question: Should all questions that have been answered so far (Besides this one) be added to the first post, like being able to be weird, but others may treat you like you're weird? Then we won't need to worry about people asking repeat questions (Which add up to spam) in the future. ;)
Avatar by Bunneeh, made for me. Rest of this is under construction.
Eby's AvatarEby
What about non-legendary special pokemon? Such as a notch-ear Pichu?
Proud Pagan
Nitro Indigo's AvatarNitro Indigo
Not to steal questions here, but I *think* Spiky-Eared Pichu is one of a kind.
───────────────────────── I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ BANNED EPISODES ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ. ─────────────────────────
It is indeed one of a kind, however its an example of a "variation" that's okay, since its just a tuft of fluff. But please do try to come up with something more original ;)

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page