PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Question

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Persona Gear's AvatarPersona Gear
I have a Question.. Does this Pokefarm.com is Protected by a Some kind of a 🛡 because it Discovered my Device is doing something Unusual or Something and you need to ✔ the Box (( ☑ )) & Click on Every Picture with a Traffic Light (( 🚦🚥 )) Because I did it and let me in. Just have like a ( Slow Wi-Fi Connection ) for Today, That's All 😞 Just want to Verify that you have this or not or something Fishy about the User I about to Click on Party, I did Party (( No FIELD Clicks )) 😅😳😳 Just Wanted you to know about that so it will be Easier to find. ( Not going back to that User, but it's Hard because I forgot who but it was Right before I dud this ( Help Chat Area )) Have Alot on my Mind ( Just Woke up Still very Tired w Everything for today ) Also didn't eat yet so I'm a Little Light Headed but will eat soon😊🖖
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
I do not believe PFQ has any reCAPTCHA features? (Which sounds like what you're describing) None that I've encountered, at least. That sounds like really fishy business; it'd be really useful info if you could find where that popped up for you so it could be reported to mods. :S I don't log in often, though, so maybe it's a thing that I just haven't encountered? It's still setting off my "fishy business" alarm tho :S
Chicken | 23 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

I do not believe PFQ has any reCAPTCHA features? (Which sounds like what you're describing) None that I've encountered, at least. That sounds like really fishy business; it'd be really useful info if you could find where that popped up for you so it could be reported to mods. :S I don't log in often, though, so maybe it's a thing that I just haven't encountered? It's still setting off my "fishy business" alarm tho :S
Ok, Thanks I guessed if I keep going Back it will take me to the User . I use my Phone too 😳😳😥😥😥😥 Hope it's not somekind of Spam or Scam to hack into my Account or/& Device I'm Using 😥😥😥😂😂
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Should probably change your password just to be safe? No harm in doing so until you know what exactly happened @<@
Niet's AvatarNiet
Most likely you have malware and you're unknowingly solving captchas for hackers/spammers elsewhere. Run a scan. We don't have anything like that here.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

Should probably change your password just to be safe? No harm in doing so until you know what exactly happened @<@
Thanks, but How do I Change my Password? This will be my 1st time since I play this Game. Anyway the Last 4 Users I click before Created this (( Help Chat is )) 1) Përiidöt. / w 6 2) saltandpepper / w 6 3) zakaria182. / w 6 4) jonesybear. / w 6 These were the Last 4 Users before I did this (( Help )) Chat It was a Popup right before I click on Party ( w 6 / is Party Clicks only, I hope it's none of these Users 😐😐😐🤔😐😐 Posts merged.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Most likely you have malware and you're unknowingly solving captchas for hackers/spammers elsewhere. Run a scan. We don't have anything like that here.
Thanks, What else should I do? Change my Password? Just did a Scan, didn't find anything. So' What was it???? Anyway, I thought this wouldn't happened on Pokefarm + I also have my (( VPN KEY ACTIVE )) TOO.. So this should not be Possible, Right!!???? 😳😳😳😳😅😅😅😅😥😥 - Quick Question... How did it happened when I was on Pokemon and you CAN'T enter unless you are a Membet!!????? 😳😳😳😳😥😥😥😥😥
selocon's Avatarselocon
Please run a virus scan, I recommend MalwareBytes. This is *not* a feature of PFQ.
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox Click here to feed me a fruit!
MidnightRose's AvatarMidnightRose
I've also started having this happen while using a VPN. A capcha window pops up stating "pokefarm.com is protected by Imunify360." I've run malware and virus checks and found nothing. Imunify360 seems to be a security measure for web hosting companies.

Screenshot

QUOTE originally posted by MidnightRose

I've also started having this happen while using a VPN. A capcha window pops up stating "pokefarm.com is protected by Imunify360." I've run malware and virus checks and found nothing. Imunify360 seems to be a security measure for web hosting companies.

Screenshot

Ok, Thanks, hope so too. I got that Same one. Did a Virus Scan and find nothing🤔🤔🤓 Too bad this Virus in the Real 🌎 is Nothing!!..... 🤔🤔🤔😔😔😔😭😭 😷😷😷😷 (( What kind of Pictures you need to click on ))?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page