PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A new Beginner's Guide

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's about time we did this. The Beginner's Guide has been added to the Guides forum, and also to the Tutorial section of the Lab for new users to see. There's a separate thread for "beginner questions", although that thread should be used to ask questions about the contents of the guide. General game questions should still go in the Help forum. Feedback on the updated guide is welcome!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
this is interesting. i think it looks nice. I think something that would really accompany this well is that mentor thing that was in the works. I think thatd be very helpful for newer players because i find that the people who i introduce to pokefarm only stay if i help them and give them advice. (In real life people) so i think that mentor program would probably help a lot of new users to get pointers that wouldnt be necessarily needed in a guide and encourage them to stay.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
if they do add the mentor thingy im 100% happy to help new players ;0;

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
Kleng's AvatarKleng
Cool story, bro. Also I am willing to help any and everyone.
Avatar ıs official FlightRising artwork
Is beautiful <3 I'm also totally up for being a mentor, free time permitting (currently working from home, so that helps)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Oh wow, that's only existed since yesterday? I must have joined right as it was implemented, lol. It was INCREDIBLY helpful and made the game a lot more intuitive to begin.
Lv. 75 — 12,360 / 17,101
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Zonai's AvatarZonai
I as well am more than willing to mentor new players. This looks fantastic thank you for all working so hard on the site! ♥
Name: Serebii Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
An awesome thread! Will the PFQ Mentors group ever be returning?
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
dragoninja54's Avatardragoninja54
Wow, didn't realise how soon before I joined this was emplemented. I read the whole thing and it has been super useful! (joined earlier today)
My new Shop with FREE ART, currency exchange, and item shop (Coming soon) > https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/258461/Drago-s-Everything-shop Avatar made by Yahan (Thanks!) Give Dave a Click :D
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Mentoring? Count me in! :D Really appreciate the guide too! You’d have to be blind to not see all the time, care, and effort that was put into it xD
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page