PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 313233

Cele's AvatarCele
Not every Pokemon can breed, and even the ones that can breed can only do so with certain others. First, make sure the partner is compatible. Making sure they're from the same Egg Group is important. What are the Pokemon you're trying to breed?
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Whats a box? and how do you use it
Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! A Box looks like one of these (among other colours). You can get these a few different ways. The best way to obtain them yourself is through Scouring. You just send your Pokemon out on these little adventures for an hour at a time and they bring you back nice things, like Boxes. The other way you can get them yourself is by buying them from the site with Zophan, on the Boxes page. Finally, you can buy them from other players via the Market or Trading Forums. As for how to use it, you just go to the Boxes page. You'll see the Boxes you've accumulated there, and you can simply open them up. You'll get different things from them. You may get something as small as a Berry, or as useful as a Summon Item that can bring a Legendary Pokemon's egg to your party. You can even get the Gold currency from these Boxes, which can help you buy a number of useful items. :) Does this help?
Foxfront's AvatarFoxfront
Hey one of my poekmon (a Kommo-o I got from wonder trade) keeps finding something called a totem sticker when I send them on scours missions. They have found all five out of five twice in two diffrent areas but I cant find them anywhere. I searched other forums and it said in a section called from changing but I dont have that section does that mean I lost those items? or will they appera once I have the section?
Cele's AvatarCele
Okay, so take a look at your Kommo-o's summary page. You'll see a few little hideboxes you can open up on its summary. One of those should say "Totem Stickers." Open that. There's six different kinds of stickers you need, and you need five of each kind. Once you have all 30, the Pokemon will change into the Totem Forme. The different kinds of stickers are obtained from the different Scour areas, so once you have 5 of a certain kind of sticker, move on to the next Scour area and get the ones there. :) I hope that helps!
boHls's AvatarboHls
hello! question about contests. is there a way to raise a pokemons certain contest stat? like if i wanted to raise 'cute' instead of 'tough', how would i go about doing that?
Lv. 30 — 1,404 / 2,791
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFairy
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Lv. 31 — 2,638 / 2,727
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Flying
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! Yes, there is~ That's what Pokeblocks are for. Go to the Farm area, then click Contest Hall. Click Berry Blender. You can make your Pokeblocks here, either automatically (QuickBlend) or via the minigame (Blend). The colours of the Pokeblocks indicate which stats they raise. Red: Cool Blue: Beauty Pink: Cute Green: Smart Yellow: Tough The level of the Pokeblock indicates the potency of the stat raise, so a Pokeblock II increases the stat higher than a Pokeblock I does. A Pokeblock III does even more than that. A Pokeblock+ will raise the Sheen by significantly less than a Pokeblock of the same level. The Sheen is "how many Pokeblocks you can eat, ever" so make sure you're going to max the stat you want within the alloted amount of Sheen. If you mess up, you can use a Black Pokeblock to reset both the contest stats and the Sheen. Everything goes back to zero.
I got a mark on my pokémon, what does it mean? Sorry for your time.
Rosetta22's AvatarRosetta22
Hello! Not a new player but I do have a question. I'm wanting to evolve a caprikid into a certain evolution, but not quite sure on which of the numbers to go off of. (Trying to get a Saytaries so ATK = SPD) Thank you for your time! <3
  • Sprites
  • Fav Eevees
  • Babies
leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha

QUOTE originally posted by Rosetta22

Hello! Not a new player but I do have a question. I'm wanting to evolve a caprikid into a certain evolution, but not quite sure on which of the numbers to go off of. (Trying to get a Saytaries so ATK = SPD) Thank you for your time! <3
Hi! So it’s the last values (known as Stat). Hope that helps!
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page