PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 313233

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by LegoLuigi

I have several questions so hopefully it's okay to ask them all at ones. 1. Other than going through Preferred Areas, having high energy, and having max Scour Boosters, is there any way to increase rare finds while Scouring (ex, leveling up, evolving, etc). I'm curious because I've had many instances where my Pokemon have max energy and are in their preferred area yet still come up with nothing. 2. What is the base shiny and albino chances? Is the shiny chance like in GS to B2W2 where the odds are 1/8192 or in XY to present at 1/4092? 3. What is the specific math and calculations for special boosters? How does each Poke Radar boost add into the base chance for shiny and albino Pokemon? What would be the correct way to combine the shiny and albino odds to know Melan odds (along with the rank and high chain boosts)?
Not a problem if you ask all at once! 1. No, that's it. It's just RNG at that point. 2. The base chances are not publicly known, and will not be made public at this time. 3. If I remember correctly, it's multiplicative. Your chances are shown as a relative percentage to the base chance, though the before and after numbers aren't plainly stated.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
MegaPlays's AvatarMegaPlays
Thank you very much. And one other thing I forgot to ask about, is there an available mathematical explanation for the Sei Powee shiny boost?

QUOTE originally posted by LegoLuigi

Thank you very much. And one other thing I forgot to ask about, is there an available mathematical explanation for the Sei Powee shiny boost?
This thread has some calculations, under 'September 2019' and then 'September 23rd'. It's also on the wiki, on this page~
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
napp2011's Avatarnapp2011
excuse me, how do I fix this : https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/321371/I-need-ideas-for-Pokemon-art/post/6137842 into a link you don’t have to copy and paste
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by napp2011

excuse me, how do I fix this : https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/321371/I-need-ideas-for-Pokemon-art/post/6137842 into a link you don’t have to copy and paste
[url]https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/321371/I-need-ideas-for-Pokemon-art/post/6137842[/url] add the [url] [/url] to make it into https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/321371/I-need-ideas-for-Pokemon-art/post/6137842
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
StarryFlower's AvatarStarryFlower
how do you level up pokemons?
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider

QUOTE originally posted by StarryFlower

how do you level up pokemons?
Simply leave the pokemon in your Party and people will click them! Or, you can also use the Daycare!
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar
Cele's AvatarCele
Adding on to the above answer, you get more clicks if you go out and click people first. :D
Hi I was just wondering if there is a way to have a better chance to get relics? I need relic copper, I have two boosts active, I'm not sure if that would effect the likelihood of me receiving relics. I wish there was a scour guide in the forums.
*pfp made by me & spinda is from official art*
Ren ❂ ×1,945 ❂ She/Her

QUOTE originally posted by justanobody2275

Hi I was just wondering if there is a way to have a better chance to get relics? I need relic copper, I have two boosts active, I'm not sure if that would effect the likelihood of me receiving relics. I wish there was a scour guide in the forums.
I'm not certain, but I don't think you can get relic items directly from scours. As far as I know, the main way to get them, other than trading with other players, is from the boxes you get through scouring. They're available to buy with Zophan Canisters, too, on the credits page.

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page