PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 313233

Cele's AvatarCele
You're welcome!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
So I've just started and so far this seems pretty cool. Thanks for the guide btw :) I just wondered, what does s&s mean? I've seen in quite a few peoples trainer cards and I was somewhat confused

QUOTE originally posted by DeadlyDragon233

So I've just started and so far this seems pretty cool. Thanks for the guide btw :) I just wondered, what does s&s mean? I've seen in quite a few peoples trainer cards and I was somewhat confused
S&S means 'stacked and sorted'! It's referring to stacking Pokemon who all like the same flavor berry (Like a field full of Sour preference Pokemon) on top of each other for easy clicking.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Cele's AvatarCele
To add on to the above answer, people have different ways of accomplishing stacking and sorting. In instances where only one flavour is present in a field, a single stack/pile of Pokemon gets the job done. Other people allow all flavours to be present in a field, but create 5-6 piles (sometimes 'Any' gets mixed into a different pile) based on the preferred berry. People seem to prefer the one berry per field method, since a lot of people edit their Site Skin to have Custom CSS that forces Pokemon into a single pile on their screen regardless of how the owner placed them. This is done because there are people who don't sort and stack some fields, and other people who don't care about S&S at all.
Sutarimatel's AvatarSutarimatel
This may be a silly question and I'm sorry if it is. I've just started playing, completed the tutorial. I'd like to start growing berries but when I tried to I got a message saying I don't have any items in my inventory. Do I need to complete a special task to get berries or will my pokemon possibly find some on scour missions? Thanks in advance for your help!
carinae's Avatarcarinae
@sutarimatel Berries can be found on Scours.
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
RexReptor128's AvatarRexReptor128
Hello howndo you create your own shop please I tried searching it up but it just ended at deadends

QUOTE originally posted by Jeffyboy123

Hello howndo you create your own shop please I tried searching it up but it just ended at deadends
If you're wanting to make a trade shop, for selling like Pokémon, items, boxes etc, then you can make a thread in This Forum All you need to do is scroll down to the bottom and hit 'Start a new thread' and then you can get to making a shop! How you make it is up to you, but I'd also recommend taking a look at some of the shops in the thread to get a feel for what kind of things you want to sell or how you want to set up your thread. c: I'd also recommend checking out the basic Trade Forum Rules too! (These rules can apply to both Temporary trade threads and to the trade shops too) There's probably a better and easier way to explain this but I explained to the best of my own ability ^v^;
Cele's AvatarCele
Thanks for helping give answers, Doduo and AudreyC27. I appreciate it! Scours give Berries, and so do Boxes. You'll notice you accumulate a decent selection of Berries to pick from quite quickly if you're on top of things! Then you can Garden to your heart's content. To add on to the point about Trade threads and Trade Shops, you just go to the link that Doduo supplied you, or the Trades/Trade Shops forum areas if you're looking from the front page of the Forums. You can only be the original poster/owner of one single Trade Shop, but you can have as many temporary trade threads in the Trades forum as long as none are duplicates and you can keep up with them. You can create your own thread in either forum by scrolling down and clicking the "Start a new thread" button. You'll get a text box that you can write in about what you want and what you're offering. Just remember not to ask for free stuff since that's considered begging -- always be ready to give someone a fair trade for their belongings. :)
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Hello! I was wondering, is there a standard DP price or is it different for each person?
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page