PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 313233

Cele's AvatarCele
This thread is a Q&A / FAQ thread that goes with the guide here for people just learning the ropes to PokéFarm Q and figuring out what to do first. :) The first few posts will be reserved for the FAQ, then below that you're more than welcome to pop a question to me if you need any help.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cele's AvatarCele
RESERVED for FAQ
Cele's AvatarCele
Reserved
Cele's AvatarCele
And now you can post!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Here's a question: If we have comments/feedback/questions/suggestions about the guide itself, where do we post them? :P

Because this is a really good guide and I'm really glad it exists and I really hope it helps new users! So thankyou for writing this Bel <3 But I'm a little surprised that it doesn't mention anything about shiny/albino/melan pokemon and exclusive/variant pokemon... I guess those might not really be "beginner" things, but it's still something that confuses a lot of beginners, from my experience (hi irl friends), so it might be worth a brief mention!!
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Cele's AvatarCele
Feedback and such can go here as well. You can also PM these things to me if you'd prefer. ^^ For the moment, specials and variants are outside of the scope of the guide - the intent of the guide is to help with the very first things that anyone can/should/would be doing. However, if enough interest is shown by the newer players in this thread, then I will gladly add it to the FAQ post. I do totally see why that would be something that people care about, though. They're special and fun.
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Hello! I looked over the guide and it looks great! Thank you for doing it! Also, quick question about badges. Are medium and large gems needed to upgrade badges at all? I know you use small and flawless, but from what I've seen so far medium and large look to be more for bulk trading purposes? I didn't want to downgrade until I was sure ^^' Thanks for your time~
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by LadyKoneko

Hello! I looked over the guide and it looks great! Thank you for doing it! Also, quick question about badges. Are medium and large gems needed to upgrade badges at all? I know you use small and flawless, but from what I've seen so far medium and large look to be more for bulk trading purposes? I didn't want to downgrade until I was sure ^^' Thanks for your time~
Thank you very much for taking the time to read it and provide feedback! I really appreciate it. Medium and Large Gems are not used in badge upgrades - they're for trading convenience as you said. Feel free to downgrade or upgrade as needed, but you're right that only Smalls and Flawless will be used for the forging. :)
MochiMacaroon's AvatarMochiMacaroon
Just as a question can you get legendary pokemon from the lab egg pool? I'm new and have been really selective on what I pick up so knowing would really save me time and ease my mind!

QUOTE originally posted by MochiMacaroon

Just as a question can you get legendary pokemon from the lab egg pool? I'm new and have been really selective on what I pick up so knowing would really save me time and ease my mind!
I'm not sure if I should be helping out here or not, sorry if I shouldn't. No, Legendaries can't be obtained from the lab.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.

Pages: 123··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page