PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hidden Hero (PMD Style rp!) Always Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Lady J's AvatarLady J
(Set up https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/256715/Hidden-Hero-PMD-Style-rp-Always-Open/post/5170163)

~Areas~

Celebi Forest- The forest that surrounds the guild. Rumored to be the forest where Celebi lives. The Guild- The actual guild and the hub/home for teams Crossroads-Connects to all dungeons

~Dungeons~

Crystal Hill- A dungeon know for it's gems and crystals Flowering fields-a field filled with beautiful flowers of many kinds. Combee and Beedrill come here to make honey

~Teams~

Team Shine- Amy the garchomp, Lucy the shiny Zoura, Karai the shiny luxray
It was a beautiful day on in the forest. In the middle of the forest, at the end of the dirt path, stood Stephen's guild, which you could tell as the building's top floor was a gogoat head! (Basiclly wigglytuff's guild but Stephen's instead. In the guild quarters there was Stephen, working on something. Lucy was sleeping, as usual.
A garchomp was walking around
Lady J's AvatarLady J
Jess woke up and yawned, seeing Stephen was no where around, she left the guild and decied to walk down the path to a unknown dungeon (You can't find her for now) Stephen was out, doing his rounds around the forest.
As she sniffs the ground for food or anything, getting a scent of Stephen
Karai was Walking around the forest, giving random glares around her as she walked, Making sure she didn't accidentally run into anyone
Lady J's AvatarLady J
Stephen noticed the garchomp and trotted over to it "Hello, are you looking for food?" He pulled an oran berry out of his bag "Here." he handed it to her
“ hello, and thanks “ she said and ate the berry and then saw The Pokémon glaring and used dragon pulse
Lady J's AvatarLady J
Before you could even blink, Stephen, ran in front of the pokemon and used protect "Hold on, I believe we can solve this with out violence. I am Stephen." (Note, they would know about him being history as a well-known explorer)
she glared at him “ move “ she rasped
Lady J's AvatarLady J
"You must not know me." He went to smiling to a frown "I'm a the Superior Stephen. This forest is my and many others home. I won't allow fighting here. So ether stop or I will beat you and kick you out."

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page