PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 65

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hope everyone's doing okay with the current situation. Since we're on the Internet, we can just carry on and host our usual MCW! This month's event will take place on March 28th and 29th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page! Event Discussion thread
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn Mega Stones and Vouchers from this Event, no. To redeem Mega Stone Vouchers and use Mega Stones to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your Trade Centre Collection Area and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
We hope you enjoy!
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Lumineonite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 1,802 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Trade Centre's Collection Area. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page