PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Regular Pokemon + Free Pokemon

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123456

Inkotani's AvatarInkotani
I've got some Pokemon for free in my first field. No need to link, just tell me what you'd like. I'd love it if you were able to swap with any of the Pokemon I need, but if you can't, no worries!
I'm also buying some Pokemon for pair purposes. Paying 3k Credits | 3GP per Pokemon. I'm willing to pay more than listed for any Pokemon marked with *, just offer! Please link any Pokemon you offer/point me in the field they're in. ^^ Evos are perfectly acceptable!

Looking For

Smeargle
(x1, Female)*
Solynx
(x1, Female)*
Aerodactyl
(x1, Female)*
Sizzlipede
(x1, Male)
Shop | Journal Avatar by ScuffleDust!
Niluna's AvatarNiluna
Hello, do any of the following pokémon interest you?
@Niluna I'll take both of the Lapras and Darumaka, along with the Female Cherubi. That's 25k Credits/equiv; would you mind sending them over and letting me know which payment method you'd prefer in the trade label? ^^
ScarletRain's AvatarScarletRain
Anyone from these fellas interest You? ^-^
I'd love the Impish boy! What would you like for him? ^^
Pig444's AvatarPig444
i have got a male smeargle in field 3 ( link wasnt working) and please feel free to have a look in my fields and ask for anything you want!
I'd love to take these two off your hands for 10k Credits/equiv - mind sending them over as a trade & gift and telling me what you'd like for them in the description? ^^
Added more to my list; also added a free field in case anyone was interested. ^^
ScarletRain's AvatarScarletRain
Hello again! I can offer You these fellas this time! ^^
Sorry for the delayed response! I'd love to take all the Male Skarmory, the Female Vanillite, Sizzlipede, Tyrunt, Nidoran, Sigilyph & Snow Combee. If 30k Credits/equiv for all of them is alright, please send over a trade with your preferred method of payment in the desc. ^^

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page