PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🕯️MimikMiews Buy/Sell/Rental Central🕯️[Charm/★Pass Rental]🕯️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 119120121

frøst1595's Avatarfrøst1595
  • Rules/Most Revent Update
  • Past Updates
  • Buying your stuff Shop & Art Shop
  • Forms
What is The Color of Today's V-wave? What is a Pokemon whos Type matches Today's V-wave?

Most Recent Shop Update - June 22nd

Okay! Okay, some small changes to just a bit of the shops code. We have had some new customers through lately getting confused on the password system. I would like for this to be as absolutely easy as possible, without people that do not read being able to skip through. So its kind of a find line to walk here. What I have done is added some tooltips, so mouse hovers should solve a ton of the hidden issues. What I am posting this here for is my awesome mobile users. I need to know to to make my shop for qol friendly for your use. If you could pm me and chat with me that would be awesome. I am always open to recommendations and suggestions to make the shop flow a little better. It is here to serve you all, so you tell me what it needs :) Thanks everyone!
• Follow ALL PFQ rules. • Check Charm Rental Tab to see if I have any charms available BEFORE requesting. • Must use the Forms Provided • Do not send trades without first making your offers on the forum. Direct trades with 0 communication beforehand will be Declined. If you want something, just come talk to me on the forum first • Don't SPAM/ double post! If you need to change/add something to your offer, just edit your post. • No private messages please. Private messages are for just that, if you have any questions about the shop, please just post here. • Label all trades you send to me please! • Only use Pokémon to offer on trades you don´t want back. I will not send them back after trade. •If the rules are not followed there will be a warning, upon further failing to follow the rules, the request will be ignored until rules are met. •I have all rights to reject your offer without explanation. • If you want a specific Pokémon, please provide a Link • After The deal is completed please delete your password from your form • Once I have accepted your offer, you have 24 hours to send/accept the trade, after that time I have all rights to sell it to someone else. • Password? Put your mouse right here if you still don't know
Hover over the charms to find out your password, above the update! :)

June 13th

Okay! Just a small update today :) Hi, first of all! I have been working to get my hands on a melmetal for a while and finally got one! It is available for dexing alongside my melans, check out the tab :) Thanks everyone!

May 22nd

Okay! A little anxious about this one here Although the poll is pushing me to keep hunting Charmander I have made the decision I am not going to. I have been waiting since Pepyres drop to hunt them and I am diving into it as I am in a decent place for it With that comes a few changes to the shop, I do have a decent stock of special Charmanders that'll be in stock for a little while You can still reserve Melan Charmanders if you feel thats that you want, but I do not know when I plan to unpause that hunt (probably when I cannot hunt pepyre anymore) Please see Pepyres tab to see pricing, as due to all the things that come with hunting this pokemon, they will be priced higher than my average special pokemon These will be some of the first specials on site of this mon, so get yours while you can! The hunt changes go into effect at reset as that is when i can start breeding them Mini-Update 29th of May Under construction, doing some colour changes to the code. Nothing to worry about here. Thanks everyone!

May 5th

Okay! Some QOL shop updates today, that I have just been putting off lately, so I kicked myself in the butt and got back to it! So first off, 2 new forms to use A summon swap form and a Dexing form The swap form should have been there from the start with the other forms and thats just my bad for forgetting about it The dexing form was a suggestion that I liked, I have also taken it a step further and just added a little dexing section I know its a little silly, but I do plan to get more melans I am currently melan hunting with a friend, and we are going to swap some melans So hopefully in the next few weeks or month I can get another living line in here for you all to dex :) Thats it for the shop! For those interested in my hunt, I have resumed tracking it in my about me (without the albino numbers, which makes me sad) Just shy of 12k eggs And realllllly excited for the sei day tomorrow cause it looks like we are getting the shelter bonus with it (fingers crossed) I am in need of fire zs, and am swapping any of my z items for fires! really need one before reset loll Thanks everyone!

May 1st

Okay! Got a new update for everyone :) I really enjoy my rental services, I like being able to help out other players! with that being said, I have purchased 50 egg supplier passes lol, this is mainly for my hunts, as I was just not aware of this being a primary way to extra eggs, so now that I have multiple passes, charms and boxes for rentals I will be investing in egg supplier passes for quite some time I think They will act like any other rental, They have their own tab, their own form, and payment is only 10k per pass Let's get those eggs! One small update, I have moved my most recent update to the top of my rules, obviously frost duh lmao, im tired okay let me talk to myself! This is just to ecourage it being read a little more as it sits right next to the passwords ;) The updates tab is still there, I will just move old updates there as I bring in new updates to this tab :) Thanks everyone

April 23rd

Okay! Just a small update compared to the last With the update yesterday, I had removed some items from the shop, one of the items removed was gems The reason for that is I am saving all my gems to get wishalloy badges Well you will notice the gem section has returned in the third post! The reason for this is I have gathered all the fire gems I need for my wishalloy badge and will be swapping my extras to get the other gems I need This will be a 1:1 swap, so if you need some fire gems check out my gem section, I will be continuing on the charmander hunt for quite a while, so I should get a decent amount of extra gems to swap! Thanks everyone

April 26th

Okay! Massive update today! I have reworked the whole layout of the shop, and also how it functions! Some of the rules have been rewrote But! the biggest things that I am excited about, the password system, and the forms I have put a password system in place, to make sure people are reading the rules, and using the forms People not reading rules or using forms will get 1 single warning, if continued posting happens without regarding the password and forms, I will simply ignore the post. I have let a lot of people slip by the rules and don't really do much about it well I have kind of had enough of it, I do my best to be nice to everyone but this is just the way it is going to run Tons of other shops run awesome with similar set ups so I hope you can not only respect the changes but enjoy them :) they are not just here to help me, but they are here to help you out too! No more confusion on orders or sales, Forms make it all very clear for everyone involved! I have redesigned how the pokemon are laid out, and have also add a few more payment options, take advantage of those while you can! Some stuff has been moved from one post to another, but one thing that has been removed, is the sales section The tab will remain there, so I will put a button and an indicator of my new shop, where everything can be sold :) I have even raised how much ill pay for a number of items! Thanks everyone

April 23rd

Okay! Breeding Pairs are gone, but there is no need to be sad! I am going to become the coowner of another shop hopefully in just a few days! With that will come a big update to the shop and its layout, going to be moving some things over there and adding some things that havent been ehre before! So keep your eyes open and get excited cause I sure am!! Thanks everyone

April 20th

I got a small but big update for my shoppers today, I am sad to say that breeding pairs will be leaving the shop in a few days. I have over 30 fields dedicated to breeding fodder and paired pokemon and I am not a fan of it, It is a big undertaking keeping it sorted and stocked and frankly I'd rather offer something more sought after So with that being said in 2-3 days all breeding pairs will be removed for sale, so they are all 50% off until they are gone! Get yours while you can! 1 last note is the custom breeding pairs hunts tab has already been removed, I will not be taking on new requests at this time Thanks everyone

April 14th

I have made some big purchases this week to make sure I almost always got rentals available! I have 4 shiny charm boxes, 41 shiny charms, and 2 star shelter passes all available for full time rentals! Get your rentals while I have supplies! Because they never last long! Thanks everyone

April 13th

Alright so! I have decided to officially launch an art shop! Mainly focused on doing custom shop codes for those that struggle with code, that just dont like to code, or just want another persons take on a shop! This does expand to about mes/fourm signatures I am offering a few other things in the shop, but I am not much of a hand drawn artist as much as I wish I could be Check out the Advertising tab for the link to the art shop! Thanks everyone

April 10th

Alright A big Rentals update!! I got my hands on a second shiny charm box, just so you can all rent it out and use charms even when I am not online to do the rentals :) With the second charm box, I did pick up 5 more shiny charms to add to the rotation! I have also picked up a second ★ Shelter pass! Just so I have it available for rental with the X pass! All the information can be found in the newly reworked rental tabs! If you have any questions about these, especially the shiny charm box rental, dont be afraid to ask! As always, Happy Hatching everyone!

March 30th

Alright just a small update, I am now selling egg passes, they usually sit on market for about 200k (40zc) so I am going to sell them for 175k (35zc), they will only be purchasable by zc with no exceptions. As of this update I have 12, I will consider discounts for bulk purchases. I will be buying more in the next day or two! Get your egg passes while you can! Thanks everyone

March 25th

Just a small update here, but kind of a big one I know not everyone will be happy with it, but I have decided to no longer sell my summons for currency, I now will only swap them for my hunted summons: Oirigin Sashes, Spectral Leiomanos and Cloned sashes (but not as actively on these) Sorry for the trouble everyone, but I really want to hunt my legendary mon, so everything helps Thanks everyone :)

March 22nd

Just a small update here First I have completely organized my Delta fields, and thus reorganize the deltas table, I have also gone through all my breeding pairs and updated that tab as well So at this moment the pokemon stock is 100% correct and up to date, however give me a day or two and I may need to do it again xD Second, I hatched my very first melan yesterday, very last egg of the day! With that being said, I am now going to be filling my reservation list, so now is the perfect time to hop on it, I currently have 1 male reserved, but after that they will be up for grabs If no one puts a reservation down I will just continue my hunting for my living melan Char line Thanks everyone :)

March 21st

Okay everyone! I am back, and happy to be so! you may remmeber frosts trade shop? well this is the same structure but totally revamped! I am happy to showcase my MimikMew theme! I hope you all love it! as i worked very hard on it, had some help with my signature to match! On to how the shop as actually changed! First off, and most obvious is the updates section, no more will i post the updates in the thread, they will now go here with their own date that the update is posted! I will also Indicate with this: 🔔 in the title when there is a new update posted, and it will stay there for probably 2 days or so, I will also be putting a poll up so i can determine how long to leave the update indicator up for, to best get a feel for what you all need and want for that. Next! I have started hunting Spectral Leiomanos, those along with Origin and Cloned Sashes are on high priority for alternate payments Next! I will no longer be selling summons for credits or GP, I will only sell them for ZC or swapping them for my hunted summons, I really want to start my hunt so I am putting focus on gathering those, sorry for the trouble this will cause. Next! I will be more strict on my rules, with my last shop I had multiple people breaking my shop rules and I let it slide quite a bit as this community is lovely, but if rules arent read and broken as a result I will give a reminder to the rules section, but if further rule breaking continues, I will begin to ignore your requests in the shop. Next! I am happy to be back, I have missed you all Lets keep it fair and fun :) check back for updates almost daily as I will doing a lot of pairing for the breeding sets, as well as trying to gather more summons for you all :) Thanks to those friends of mine that helped me through the last couple weeks, you know who you are <3

More Updated Coming Sooner!

CONTENTS 2
Need money? Or just got some stuff you want to sell? Check out my Second Shop!!
I have opened up an art shop! Click the button below to check it out :)

Check out these other great shops!

This is my good friends shop! An Eevee hunt is taking place over there be sure to check it out!

To Buy Pokemon Form

Frost, you have a Pokemon I would like to buy! Pokemon: The link to the specific pokemon you're wanting goes here. Payment: Cred/GP/ZC/Boxes? Password: Did you read the rules?
If you need PW, Hover over the word Password in the Rules
EXAMPLE: Frost, you have something I would like to buy! Pokemon: https://pokefarm.com/summary/CrlYp and https://pokefarm.com/summary/kVQDf Payment: ZC!
Password:

To Buy Items

Frost, I'd like an item please! Item: Which do you want? Quantity: How Many? Payment offered: Cred/GP/ZC? Password: Did you read the rules? EXAMPLE: Frost, I'd like an item please! Item: Pretty box please! Quantity: 2 Payment offered: 12ZC! Password:

Renting Form

This for is for Charm Swapping as well Frost, I need a Rental Please! Rental: What are you needing to rent? How many Charms: (Charm Swaps/Multiple Charms + Box Rental) How many Days: (Shelter Pass Rentals Only) Payment Offered: Cred/GP/ZC? Password: Did you read the rules? Egg Supplier Pass Rental Form: Frost, I'd like to rent egg supplier passes, please! How many passes: Total payment: Keep in mind they are 10k/10GP/2zc each, items I collect are sufficient payment! Password: Did you read the rules? Example of Charm Rental: Frost, I need a Rental Please! Rental: A shiny Charm Please! Payment Offered: 50gp! Password: Example of Charm Swap Frost, I need a Rental Please! Rental: I would like to swap my dead charm please! How many Charms: 3 Charms! Payment Offered: 120gp + my 3 dead charms! Password: Example of Shelter Pass Rental Frost, I need a Rental Please! Rental: Star Pass Please! How many Days: 3 Days! Payment Offered: 200gp! Password:

To Swap Items

Frost, I'd like to swap Items please! Item: Which do you want? Quantity: How Many? Item swap offered: Password: Did you read the rules? EXAMPLE: Frost, I'd like to swap summons please Item: Your black stones Quantity: 2 Payment offered: My 2 Origin Sashes! Password:

To Dex The Great Mons

Frost, I'd like to Dex please! Pokemon: Which do you want to dex? Payment offered: Cred/GP/ZC? Password: Did you read the DEXING rules (found in the dexing tab)? EXAMPLE: Frost, I'd like an item please! Item: Pretty box please! Quantity: 2 Payment offered: 12ZC! Password:
If you need PW, Hover over the word Password in the Dexing Rules
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
  • Shinies & Albinos
  • Melan Pepyre Reservations
  • Deltas
  • Things I am Always Buying
  • Shiny Charm BoxCharm Rental/Charm Swap
  • ★/X Pass Rentals
  • Egg Supplier Pass Rentals
  • Melan + Melmetal Dexing
  • 1,530 - 2,560
  • 3,840 - 5,120
  • 6,400 - 7,680
  • 8,960 - 10,240
  • Pepyre
•Rare Genders are Double the price •Exclusives are +100k to the base price
Shiny Albino
30k 60k
30 60
6 12
Any Boxes
Any Boxes
Z Crystal Fragment
Z Crystal Fragment
3 6
Relic Copper
Relic Copper
Shinies
None at the moment Albinos
None at the moment
•Rare Genders are Double the price •Exclusives are +100k to the base price •Pepyre does NOT follow the pricing table, see Pepyre tab for price info
Shiny Albino
50k 100k
50 100
10 20
Any Boxes
Any Boxes
Z Crystal Fragment
Z Crystal Fragment
5 10
Relic Copper
Relic Copper
Shinies
Albinos
Shiny Albino
100k 200k
100 200
20 40
Any Boxes
Any Boxes
Z Crystal Fragment
Z Crystal Fragment
10 20
Relic Copper
Relic Copper
Shinies
Albinos
Shiny Albino
150k 300k
150 300
30 60
Any Boxes
Any Boxes
Z Crystal Fragment
Z Crystal Fragment
15 30
Relic Copper
Relic Copper
Shinies
None for now! Albinos
I'm Currently hunting Pepyre. They are 5k eggs, and will NOT be available for the same price as usual for 5k eggs. Due to them being exclusive, but also the most recently breedable exclusives they will be sold for more than my Charmanders were I'm accepting hunt slots for them for specific Natures and Berry Preferances •Pepyre Pricing 25gp for any Normal pepyre
Shiny Albino
500k 750k
500 750
100 150
Any Boxes
Any Boxes
Z Crystal Fragment
Z Crystal Fragment
35 50
Relic Copper
Relic Copper
Reservation List (No limit on how many can reserve, but be patient please) Please provide this information if applicable: This is to reserve Shiny and Albino Pokemon, see melan tab for melan reservations Berry Preference (+40k), Specific Nature (+50k). 1. 2. 3.
I have begun hunting Pepyre and Will open up Melan reservation slots I have done the same pricing ratio that i did with shiny and albino to melans

Prices and Accepted Items

Prices
Prices
Male Female
14000 14000
At least half your payment must be in but the rest can be a mix of the following listed items or /
Accepted Items
Psychic/Fire Z Crystal
Psychic/Fire Z Fragment
Any Z Crystal
Any Z Fragment
Super Lucky Egg
28d Hypermode Voucher

Slots

Open to anyone who wants to reserve a spot! The list has no limit at this time 1. 2. 3.

Charmander Slots

Open to anyone who wants to reserve a spot! The list has no limit at this time 1. Celenä (came to agreement in PMs (Is hunting mareep and we agreen to do a 3:3 melan swap)) 2. 3.
Price per delta: 50k Credits / 50 Gold Poké / 10 Zophan Canisters Dragon and Ghost Deltas: 100k Credits / 100 Gold Poké / 20 Zophan Canisters For Exclusives & Varients, Double the base cost Special Exclusives are up for offers
  • Fire
  • Normal
  • Water
  • Grass
  • Electric
  • Flying
  • Ground
  • Rock
  • Fighting
  • Posion
  • Ghost
  • Dark
  • Psychic
  • Ice
  • Dragon
  • Steel
  • Fairy
  • Bug
Fire
Normal
Water
Grass
Electric
Flying
Ground
Rock
Fighting
Posion
Ghost
Dark
Psychic
Ice
DragonNone at the momen
Steel
Fairy
Bug
On a big Sash Hunt I buy origin sashes at 400k & Spectral Leiomanos at 275k & Cloned sashes at 450k Or equivalent
Currency Amount
Credits
1,002,407x
GoldPoke
67x
Zophan Canister
75x
Renting Both +: 50 or 50k or 10 (Rent just the box for half cost) 44 Please post if you have any questions ^^ Your + 40/40k/8 per charm for my
Need to rent A Shiny Charm Box and Charms for more than a day? This is your option here! 1 44 Rent the and 3, 5 or 7 200 3 + 300 5 + 400 7 + Current Renter: Elmani - 3 charms & Box rented - to be returned on the 2nd with payment This works like the standard single charm rental You select the option of how many charms you want to rent with the box It is essentially how many days you are renting them for I gift over the box and charms, at the end of your 3, 5, or 7 day rental period you will gift back the charms with the payment
★ Shelter Passes Available at the Moment 3/3 Shelter Pass Rental Options: Untill Reset: 75/75k/15 3 Days: 200/200k/40 1 Week: 375/375k/75 Current Renter: Cloasi - To Be Returned on the 22nd - Not yet Paid Current Renter: X Shelter Passes Available at the Moment 0/1 Shelter Pass Rental Options: Untill Reset: 25/25k/5 3 Days: 60/60k/12 1 Week: 125/125k/25 Current Renter: Flämïngölövër - Rentil Till the end of the 2nd - Not yet Paid
Rules: 1. Please fill out the egg supplier pass rental form that is posted in with the rest of the forms. 2. Please send back ASAP or within 2 hours of borrowing the passes. 3. Do NOT send my supplier passes to other users while borrowing them. 4. If you do not accept my trades withing one hour of me sending them and someone else requests them, I will cancel the trades and send them to you once the other user is finished. Otherwise you have 24 hours to accept my trades. 5. Be mindful on dusky peculiar days; supplier passes will tend to be in higher demand on those days. 6. Send me the payment in the first trade when you send the passes back. Egg Supplier Passes Available for rental: 50 Cost Per Pass Rental: 10/10k/2
20gp per dex, or dex all five for 80gp! Melmetal is 50gp to dex Their Hatch gifs are hidden below ;)

Melan Hatching Gifs

Dexing Rules: Feel free to add to the descriptions of any of the melans, Always happy to have a little note from people :) Do not: Change names Remove Items Send to anyone else Evo Do anything to it, you wouldn't want done to your favorite pokemon Password?
The Password is: Melan Hunting for Life!
  • Summon Items
  • Mega Stones
  • Z Crystals
  • Account Upgrades
  • Gems
  • Form Change Items
  • Evolutionary Items
  • Need to sell some stuff?
•Only swapping summons for my hunted summons: • Ratio for Summons swaps My summon : Your Summon (Example Tier 1, My 2 : Your )
Available Summons
Tier 1Wanted
Rock Statue
Ice Statue
Steel Statue
Kagami
Kusanagi
Magatama
Diamond Tiara
Gold Statue
2:1
Fujin's Lamp
Raijin's Lamp
Inari's Lamp
Victory Medal
Soul Heart
Tier 2Wanted
Wishing Stone
Kū Idol
Kāne Idol
Lono Idol
Kanaloa Idol
Magma Stone
Hyperspace Ring
Komainu Figurine
1:1
Cobalt Épée
Terracotta Épée
Viridian Épée
Apprentice's Épée
Ice Feather
Thunder Feather
Fire Feather
GS Ball
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Gracidea Seed
Sea Crown
Adamant Orb
Lustrous Orb
Griseous Orb
Life Antler
Death Wing
Order's Crest
Sapphire Orb
Ruby Orb
Tidal Bell
Clear Bell
Plasma Koa
White Stone
Black Stone
Gray Stone
Helix Orb
Tier 3Wanted
Red Soul Dew
Blue Soul Dew
Jade Orb
Lunar Wing
Nightmare Shroud
Music Box
Ancient Drive
Mage Orb
1:3
Tier 4Wanted
Azure Flute
Black Prism
Eclipse Flute
1:4
Tier 5Wanted
Beast Ball
1:10
Reservation List: iZoura - Kanaloa Idol & Ice Feather
Tier 1
Abomasite
Ampharosite
Beedrillite
Cameruptite
Gyaradosite
Houndoominite
Lopunnite
Mawilite
Pidgeotite
Sharpedonite
Tier 2
Absolite
Aggronite
Alakazite
Altarianite
Banettite
Galladite
Gardevoirite
Gengarite
Glalitite
Heracronite
Lucarionite
Manectite
Medichamite
Pinsirite
Scizorite
Slowbronite
Steelixite
Tier 3
Aerodactylite
Audinite
Garchompite
Kangaskhanite
Metagrossite
Sablenite
Salamencite
Tyranitarite
Tier 4
Blastoisinite
Blazikenite
Charizardite X
Charizardite Y
Diancite
Latiasite
Latiosite
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
Meteorite
Sceptilite
Swampertite
Venusaurite
Tier 5
Adamantite
Alomarowakite Q
Arbokite Q
Arcanite Q
Breloomite Q
Bunborite Q
Butterfrite Q
Dewgongite Q
Dragonitenite Q
Druddigonite Q
Dunsparcite Q
Espeonite Q
Farfetchite Q
Flareonite Q
Floatzelite Q
Fluxraynite Q
Flygonite Q
Froslassite Q
Furretite Q
Girafarite Q
Glaceonite Q
Gogoatite Q
Hawluchite Q
Haxorite Q
Heliolite Q
Ho-oh-nite Q
Jirachinite Q
Jolteonite Q
Jumpluffite Q
Jynxite Q
Kangsparite Q
Korokunite Q
Laprasite Q
Leafeonite Q
Liepardite Q
Lugianite Q
Lunupinite Q
Luxraynite Q
Manectite Q
Mewnite Q
Mightyenite Q
Milotite Q
Ninetaleite Q
Noivernite Q
Persianite Q
Pyrite Q
Raichunite Q
Rapidite Q
Scraftite Q
Sevipernite Q
Skarmorite Q
Solynxite Q
Sylveonite Q
Umbreonite Q
Vaporeonite Q
Wailordite Q
Weavilite Q
Zangoosite Q
Zoroarkite Q
I am not selling Z crystals, I am only swapping for the following:
Psychium Fragment
Psychium Z
Firium Fragment
Firium Z
Ghostium Fragment
Ghostium Z
Fightinium Fragment
Fightinium Z
Z Crystals
Normalium Fragment
Normalium Z
Firium Fragment
Firium Z
Waterium Fragment
Waterium Z
Electrium Fragment
Electrium Z
Grassium Fragment
Grassium Z
Icium Fragment
Icium Z
Fightinium Fragment
Fightinium Z
Poisonium Fragment
Poisonium Z
Groundium Fragment
Groundium Z
Flyinium Fragment
Flyinium Z
Psychium Fragment
Psychium Z
Buginium Fragment
Buginium Z
Rockium Fragment
Rockium Z
Ghostium Fragment
Ghostium Z
Dragonium Fragment
Dragonium Z
Darkinium Fragment
Darkinium Z
Steelium Fragment
Steelium Z
Fairium Fragment
Fairium Z
• Shiny Charms are NOT for sale • Egg Supplier Passes are NOT for sale 30 35
DayCare Pass
DayCare Pass x60
Shelter Scour DayCare Boxes Hunting Other
Shelter Pass C
x0
Scour Boost
x0
SpyGlass
x0
Lucky Seal
x0
PokéRadar
x0
Money Safe
x0
Shelter Pass B
x0
Scour Slot
x
Red Gigaremo
x1
Premium Box
x0
Egg Pass
x3
Lab Reloader
x20
Shelter Pass A
x0
Blue Gigaremo
x0
DayCare EXP Booster
x
Shiny Charm Box
x0
Albino Radar
x0
Egg Supplier Pass
x
Shelter Pass S
x0
Destiny Knot
x0
Shiny Charm
x45
Trade Centre Expansion
x
Shelter Pass X
x0
DayCare Pass
x20
Dead Shiny Charm
x36
x0
Pokewalker
Shelter Pass ★
x2
DayCare Pass x60
x15
Übercharm
x0
Exp. Share
x0
Green Gigaremo
x0
Matchup Checker
x1
PR Memory Stick
x0
Lucky Egg
x1
Black Flute
x1
Super Lucky Egg
x0
White Flute
x0
Ditto Egg Voucher
x0
Type: Null Egg Voucher
x0
I'm swapping the gems in the table below 1:1 for the following gem types:
My Gems Small Medium Large
540 1 1
Regular Forme-Changers
Rain Jewel
x9
Snow Jewel
x14
Sun Jewel
x8
Fan Sparkplug
x11
Frost Sparkplug
x13
Heat Sparkplug
x7
Mow Sparkplug
x12
Wash Sparkplug
x10
Bindi
x12
King's Shield
x3
Glimmering Scale
x6
X-Ray Specs
x12
Special Forme-Changers
Blue Orb
x2
Red Orb
x1
Gracidea
x0
Secret Sword
x0
Meteorite Shard A
x0
Meteorite Shard D
x0
Meteorite Shard S
x0
Reveal Glass
x1
Burn Drive
x0
Douse Drive
x0
Shock Drive
x0
Chill Drive
x0
Flame Plate
x1
Splash Plate
x0
Zap Plate
x0
Meadow Plate
x1
Icicle Plate
x1
Fist Plate
x1
Toxic Plate
x2
Earth Plate
x1
Sky Plate
x1
Mind Plate
x1
Insect Plate
x1
Stone Plate
x1
Spooky Plate
x5
Draco Plate
x0
Dread Plate
x1
Iron Plate
x1
Pixie Plate
x3
Opal
x0
Fire Memory
x0
Water Memory
x0
Grass Memory
x0
Electric Memory
x0
Flying Memory
x0
Ice Memory
x0
Poison Memory
x0
Fighting Memory
x0
Bug Memory
x0
Psychic Memory
x0
Ghost Memory
x0
Dark Memory
x0
Rock Memory
x0
Ground Memory
x0
Steel Memory
x0
Dragon Memory
x0
Fairy Memory
x0
Mythrite
x0
Prison Bottle
x0
Dragon Ball
x0
Ultranecrozium Z
x0
Stones
Dawn Stone
x41
Dusk Stone
x43
Fire Stone
x56
Leaf Stone
x35
Moon Stone
x40
Oval Stone
x35
Shiny Stone
x54
Sun Stone
x38
Water Stone
x48
ThunderStone
x44
Ice Stone
x31
Evolution Items
DeepSeaScale
x56
DeepSeaTooth
x46
Dragon Scale
x54
Dubious Disk
x47
Electiriser
x50
Magmariser
x41
Metal Coat
x35
Protector
x53
Razor Claw
x35
Razor Fang
x44
Reaper Cloth
x38
Up-Grade
x38
King's Rock
x43
Sachet
x52
Whipped Dream
x49
Tart Apple
x40
Sweet Apple
x32
Cracked Teapot
x6
Leek
x17
Special Evolutionary Items
Ancient Power Orb
x44
Double Hit Orb
x50
Mimic Orb
x44
Rollout Orb
x35
Stomp Orb
x49
Everstone
x49
Dragon Pulse Orb
X32
Taunt Orb
x25
Are you needing money? Or just got some stuff you don't need that you want? I am no longer buying anything through this shop, but... if you click the button below it'll take you to my new co-owned shop! I am making all the buying sales through that shop, and I have even raised the value of what I'll pay for a ton of items! Go check it out and make some money ;)
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserverd
The new shop is OPEN!

Pages: 123··· 119120121

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page