PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokèmon Light And Dark

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

before we start, We should introduce ourselves. I am Luna. My rules for this rp are, 1. Any rp rules that apply 2. No Mary - Sues 3. I get to make the Pokemon. If you have a pokèmon for this rp how about you let me know instead of just adding it like *snap* 4. Not all of these pokemon are mine. Some will be mine due to being native and from this region. But Pokemon like Rattata,Vulpix,Comfrey,Etc. Are not mine UWU 5. Please no fighting. Unless it's a oc and oc fight. 6. You may rp in script but PLEASE try to be sorta detailed. 7. Hate the ocs, Not the person Say 'Yeet' Once you have read UwU
INTRODUCTION: Awww YEET!!! This is gonna be fun!! I'm Delta Network, you could call me Delta, but that's the name of the character I'm playing, so call me Jay!!! And I'm super excited to see all the new pokemon of this region! I'm especially excited about the new type. In regards to rule 3, that's referring to fakemon for the rp right? Not already-existing pokemon? Or should we run those by you as well? ^w^ Thanks for hosting this, Luna!!
A problem has been detected and Delta has been shut down to prevent damage to your Network. The problem seems to be caused by the following file: qiupur.sys MANUALLY_INITIATED_CRASH If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your System. If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Currently fronting: Justin Forum avatar is my pokesona, drawn by me.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page