PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Shop]Lew - Free E/V/L, S/A/D, Dex Trades, RTE

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 242526

Lew's AvatarLew
That's fine I need some space in my fields ! I'll send the other trades tomorrow :)
kyoukokyoko's Avatarkyoukokyoko
Hi! Looking to dex the following pokemon: Mega Zangoose Q Mega Wailord Q Mega Frosslass Q Mega Lumineon Q
Lew's AvatarLew
Hello @kyoukokyoko, sure ! Tell me when you're online and I'll send the trades :)
kyoukokyoko's Avatarkyoukokyoko

QUOTE originally posted by Lew

Hello @kyoukokyoko, sure ! Tell me when you're online and I'll send the trades :)
I'm online now :)
Lew's AvatarLew
Great I'm sending the mons
Skitty22's AvatarSkitty22
Hi, may I buy 1 shiny alolan rattata and 2 albino igglybluffs in gp? EDIT: also may I dex the albino milcery.
I used to be Sitty22 Co-op Shop Free Dex Trading Journal I've been on PFQ since it was PF1 (but it was pretty much shutting down when I started lol), but I've been off for a few years. I do apologize if I use old slang or have some odd conversion rates as I'm still getting used to a lot of new things to the site. RIP PokeRadar +
Lew's AvatarLew
Of course, I send the trades :)
May I also get two shiny kanto sandshrews, in gp again? And if you have another alloan rattata I'd be interested in too. Thank-you!
Lew's AvatarLew
Sure thing for the sandshrews, but unfortunately it was my last shiny Alolan Rattata
May I buy an albino alolan shandshrew? (somehow you have a lot of the pokemon I'm looking for XD)

Pages: 12345··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page