PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

❄️Ren's Site Skins DX❄️ (FTU Skins!) {OPEN}

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Ren's Site Skins DX
  • Sup!
  • Prices
  • Form
  • Loyalty Program
  • FTU
Hey! A while ago (*cough* last year *cough*) I had a Site Skin shop. Due to reasons, I couldn't pump out the orders fast enough. However, now I can probably keep up with the orders I receive! So yeah. Hi, I'm Ren, I suck at intros. Let's get into the skin details, shall we? But before that, here's my banner if you feel like advertising. And also, the password is your smash main, or favorite fighter from it.

Advertise Us?

Banner made by me!

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LlwC][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615581915780481034/688097329617567774/siteskinsDX.png[/img][/url]
Base Price 50k/50/5 Addons + 10k/10/1 per extra CSS
Notif Head NOT included
Other Payment // - 5k/5/1 - 30k/30/3 - 100k/100/10
Most Wanted: Pidgeotite Houndoominite Aggronite Glalitite
- 150k/ 150/15 - 200k/200/20

Hey Ren, make me a skin!

Username: Skin Theme: (The general theme of your skin) Color Palette: (The colors that will be used in your skin) CSS?: (Any CSS you want to use in the skin?) Notif Head: (You can allow me to choose it myself, or leave it as is! THIS DOESN'T COST EXTRA!) Password: (It can be found somewhere in this post!) Payment: (If paying with a megastone, please be sure to specify which one!) If you found this shop via an ad, who had it?: (This is for the purpose of my loyalty program! This can be left out if you found this yourself or via me!)

Code

[b][u]Hey Ren, make me a skin![/u][/b][/h3] [b][u]Username:[/u][/b] [b][u]Skin Theme:[/u][/b] [b][u]Color Palette:[/u][/b] [b][u]CSS?:[/u][/b] [b][u]Notif Head:[/u][/b] [b][u]Password:[/u][/b] [b][u]Payment:[/u][/b] [b][u]If you found this shop via an ad, who had it?:[/u][/b]
I always love to do loyalty programs, it feels so nice to give returning customers discounts :D I'm not expecting you to order like 5 skins for yourself, this is based off of advertising the shop and bringing in new customers! Here's how: 1.) Advertise the shop, either with the banner, recommending it to someone in search of a skin, or otherwise! 2.) For each person you bring in, you'll reach different ranks for different discounts! If you bring in enough people, you could even be able to get skins for free! 3.) The customers you bring in will get the same discount as your rank! Yeah, that's it. Nothing overly complicated. Let's get to the ranks now!

Ranks

α (Alpha)

α Rank customers get a 1k /1 /1 discount to orders! The requirements to meet α Rank is to bring in 1 customer/order 2 skins! 37PH

β (Beta)

β Rank customers get a 4k /4 /2 discount to orders! The requirements to meet β Rank is to bring in 5 customers/order 5 skins! N/A Currently!

γ (Gamma)

γ Rank customers get a 6k /6 /3 discount to orders! The requirements to meet γ Rank is to bring in 10 customers/order 10 skins! N/A Currently!

Ω (Omega)

Ω Rank customers get a 8k /8 /4 discount to all orders! The requirements to meet Ω Rank is to bring in 20 customers/order 20 skins! N/A Currently!

Rockin'

Rockin' Rank is reserved especially for friends and people who can bring in 30 customers/order 30 skins! They and their customers get their skins for free! Gerby Dragon (Friend) merinqüe (Friend) Hope8970 (Friend) Gracidea (Friend) SuperKitty334 (Boyfriend) la.ti.as (Friend) JirachiStar5525 (Friend) flutteristhebest (Friend) Faebees (Friend) WarriorWoman1 (Friend)

Reuniclus

PLb/bored Click on the image for a larger view!

Hattenna line

PLb/hatter Click on the image for a larger view!
template coded by WaterWølf600 | PK Freeze Ω GIFs from Earthbound | Cycling box GIF by Rebecca Gold | free to use

My Shops!

Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | N/A Trades
Bump! Adjusted the payments to include more things!
Bump!

Hey Ren, make me a skin!

Username:FireDanceCrystal Skin Theme:Could you theme it on my Avatar? Color Palette:Black,blue (blues that i like #0b91de,#0d0070,#074dff and #00a1e7) CSS?:No thanks Notif Head:could you do this guy? Password:Sorry Im unsure What This Is:

And also, the password is your smash main, or favorite fighter from it.
I did read the whole forum post Payment:50 If you found this shop via an ad, who had it?:it was in your signature
  • Hewoo
  • Shops!
  • Me
Hi You Can Call Me Flame, and I come from Howard in QLD Australia. I love The Shiney Umbreon and Zorua. I FOUR fav colors, blue, hot pink, black, red. If you've read this far, thanks and please read more.
I am selling any doubles of pokemon Just PM ME! I will accept any and all spar requests and always happy to make new friends!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 30 — 2,161 / 2,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Hi! A password, in my and many other shop's cases, is a phrase or word that you type in to signal you've read the front post thoroughly and know the rules. I'll gladly make your skin once you find my password and edit your post (it shouldn't be too hard to find!). EDIT: Your skin has been completed, please edit the password into your form and send payment to receive it!
can i use the blue picture that links to ur shop in my about me and signature! i love your skin and i would love to get you some more customers

EDIT:

thought i would ask first! <(=^v^=)> Just A tip and a correction Ur code's broken top line you close the [h3] but not open it (sorry im just one of those people who have a want for pefection) If your going to put hideboxes together (like you did for your ranks)

example

example

example

example

example

example

example

example
Notice How People Have To Open AND Close Each One you could put accordion instead

Example 1

Content 1

Example 2

Content 2

Example 3

Content 3

Example 4

Content 4
(open one then the other without closing the first one) (just A tip you dont have to do it) (for the cleanness of your forum this is in a hidebox)
Yes, of course! That's what it's meant for!
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15

Hey Ren, make me a skin!

Username: SnivyQueen15 Skin Theme: Vulpix Color Palette: Orange CSS?: No thanks! Notif Head: Vulpix Password: Payment: Gold If you found this shop via an ad, who had it?: I didn’t find it from a ad, but your signature!
Typerace: 0
Made by Fuchsfee
I've finished your skin! Please send payment, and I'll PM you the skin path!
Bump!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page