PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 21

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

Wimpod's AvatarWimpod

QUOTE originally posted by ChrisCrossStitch

QUOTE originally posted by Carbønated-Wrath

While it's on my mind, has anybody mega evolved an Albino Leafeon yet?? O: I'd love to see it if anyone has!
I know there's an image of one on the last page of the Shiny, Albino, and Malanin guide in the guide forums. Here
Ah! Thank you kindly! :DD

Pssssst

Guess who's got an Art Shop~
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Neonray3

And I recalled someone (not sure if it was a staff or user) stating that during the new recode for the site the MCW stones would be programmed and be distributed automatic. But I also had an instinct and possibility that just because the stone was programmed did not mean the sprite was.
I think I've mentioned that they were fully automated at one point, as well as maybe a few others? Anyway. Everything is automated. That includes the sprites. I think I've mentioned that in a post before, since I was quite happy that for once us artists could directly upload the sprites so they were prepared and Niet didn't have to upload them and prepare everything else as well. xD I don't know why the stones would be given out automatically if the sprites weren't ready.....it would be a shame to be stuck with question marks or having a stone but not being able to use it yet. :c
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,609,077
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Himbit's AvatarHimbit
Well! I stand completely corrected. I actually like this way better than Aegislash; I absolutely adore the deer-like antlers you've given it! This might be one of my favorite PFQ megas. ;w;
Signature pixels by me
Well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home, And your best might not be good enough, but just know you're not alone. And if the walls they build become too high, then step up on my back and climb. 'Cause I never mind, no matter the day or time, I never mind.
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Can I ask what the inspiration behind this mega? ^^ I actually really like the design of it~
Mega Leafeon had gone through a few edits in its concept but its general idea for it was it to be different from several fanart pics Leafeon has as a mega. Didn't want it to be covered in flowers or vines and/or be too crowded. It had started with a concept that Sei made to several things added/edited to concepts i made that branched off it n ideas suggested by some of staff ((like them antlers its sporting))
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
I was super excited when I heard you (Novie) and Shazi were spriting it together.. It's like a woodland mermaid .. I didn't think the majesty of Mega Butterfree could be beaten, but this unxpected sprite is so gorgeous ^^

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page