PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 21

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

DeathDragon's AvatarDeathDragon
I'm wondering what it could be, but I like the speculations so far. I'll just keep hoping for the Mega Haxorus or Mega Lapras :D
Himbit's AvatarHimbit
Frankly I'm not sure how anyone could think that it isn't Aegislash, given the obvious colors and URL clue. But then again, I might be eating my words very soon! I just met the goal; can't wait to see what it is for certain. C:
Signature pixels by me
Well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home, And your best might not be good enough, but just know you're not alone. And if the walls they build become too high, then step up on my back and climb. 'Cause I never mind, no matter the day or time, I never mind.
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Leafeonite has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 971 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
Leafeon? What.
ancom
Esme's AvatarEsme
To be honest I wasn't expecting Leafeon at all :o
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
@JJasoneo, that's what I'm saying. XD
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
....I....uh...wow. not what I expected, but ok!
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 8770 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
It looks amazing ;v;. May I ask who made it? Nvm- saw the signature
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific
Oh my ... that full art by Novan is incredible!
WilliamAllen's AvatarWilliamAllen
Darn you misleading picture title! Also, I thought they weren't going to do the Eeveelutions. But, since they are, we know what to expect from the next few MCWs.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page