PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Breeders RP - RP Thread, Remade!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Its all relaxed in Kanuris, with you in your newfounded Daycare. You’re with your egg, who’s pretty likely to hatch soon! A bit more time will do it.
Lily was nestling the Snivy egg in the room specially made for it when it would hatch. “To think you nearly got owned by someone real bad... I got ya though.” ((Cue your introduction posts!))
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
Painted94's AvatarPainted94
Krystol was for the most part flipping through a book about aquaculture and aquatic pokemon basic care. She only just got this pokemon from a friend of her parents, they had tried to breed for trainers and gym leaders but she had no care to become a champion anyway, if anything her preference towards contests is what motivated her decision on this very egg. She didn't want her parent's influence what so ever and so she sought to have something they'd at one point deem unsuitable as a pokemon in their eyes. To hr it was going to be cute atleast, a popplio, but she wouldn't admit that openly. Her mind focused on the left arm cradling the egg like a baby and the the right holding up the book close to her face, the manner so close it was as if she was saying with her body 'go away, turn back, leave me alone'.
((These ARE separate buildings. I think she’ll be just fine.)) The heat and energy of the tent like room caused the egg to crack slightly, and with a tiny bit more heat, it’d be bound to hatch.
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Tessa was siting looking at her egg she had the egg for awhile and was wondering if it could hatch soon Tessa dreamed of having a bunch of Pokémon that could live in her backyard it would be fun her little sister always dreamed of being a gym leader but she wasn’t sure on what her older sister wanted to do with her life but that didn’t bother her as she looked around her room it was really nice red walls a cosy bed Tessa knew she was going to like the here lost in her thoughts her herd her phone buzz it was her sister Tessa wondered why she was texting her.
Icon was made by Daemonprince banner was made by Kingtotodile my art shop :3
The heat of the Fennekin egg was hard to tell if natural or just hatching. Luckily, it was hatching.
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Yugo sat with his legs and arms crossed, glaring at the egg. He was practically daring it to hatch—not that it could tell. He would prove he could be responsible. He would raise the heck out of the Pokémon that popped out of that egg. He would be the best dang daycare-trainer there ever was. His mom would see. She would see.
Profile pic made by me <3
Painted94's AvatarPainted94
With this cracking happening right as she held the egg she flipped the chapters in the book quickly to see if she could find how to properly hatch this thing and of course basic feeding habits but it was too late to be a book worm now was the time to prove herself. She went putting the book down and headed to the sink to gather some lukewarm water into a large dish bowl. She has heard many water types would prefer to be wet to make shell cracking and breaking easier. Perhaps with some warm water it'd coax the creature out of it's shell into the bowl and help provide it to swim around and even feel comforted. Her idea was to give it a sense of still being in the egg but able to breathe air. A gentle tap by her finger atop the harder shell parts to coax the little one occasionally and just waiting to see something happen.
(Gemi) The egg gave off a natural aura at random as tiny specks light theme her from the egg. It was bound to hatch soon.
(Painted) The effort that was made into getting the Egg to hatch safely was worth it. As the shell cracked away, it splashed the area around it, but then revealed the Pokemon inside.
Popplio has been hatched!

Characteristics, etc.

Desire To Evolve It seems a bit undecided. Personality It’s way more energetic then typical Popplio, but not dangerously energetic. Gender By the fact the collar has rounded sections, it’s female (This isn’t canon.).
Nickname it?
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Tessa was trying to think of ways to make this egg hatch her mother was very good when it came to eggs and she had told he to keep the egg warm so she get up and placed the egg on her bed while covering it with her blankets and sat with the egg singing softly to it something she had never done before
It was almost like the egg was reacting to Tessa’s voice, and it enticed the fox Pokemon out of its heated shell.
Fennekin was hatched!

Characteristics, etc

Desire to Evolve It has a strong desire to evolve. Personality It seems to have pride in its appearance. And a lot of it. Gender By the less fur in the ears, it’s male (not canon).
Nickname it?

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page