PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 868788

Valeria7's AvatarValeria7
this is my first ever shiny i hatched myself! 131 eggs later not sure what to hunt next
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
Only 119 eggs too!
Icon by Jellybones!
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
Not to double post....but only 61 eggs!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I've been here since 2014 and have never had a random chance shiny before.. until today! Look at this cutie ♡ it only took over 7 years of hatching to get my first random shiny.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
MikeNike's AvatarMikeNike
Cant hatch a single shiny I need help.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus

QUOTE originally posted by MikeNike

Cant hatch a single shiny I need help.
You can either go to the wiki for some info with shiny hunting or the help forum, i don't mean to sound rude but this is a place to post the shinies you hatch.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
I hatched a random shiny without hypermode I am pretty sure that I got lucky though. But it was a very cool surprise.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub
This is the best day for Shiny Swinubs ever! I hatched twins! ^u^ Bonus: One of them is a Delta!

All across space and time, everyone shall fear me!

Avatar credit goes to Slugcatt! Whyn't go show their Pokemon some love? My shop!
Pokemon Anime image obtained from Tenor.com
NAUGHTY's AvatarNAUGHTY
my first hatched shiny! 804 eggs later and i finally get this lonely boy :3 hypermode, an ubercharm, and a z crystal got me no shiny. i wanted one for my birthday but will absolutely take a birthweek shiny with no complaints lol!! edit: sudden luck! another shiny at 810 eggs!! this time a brave girl uwu
My first self hatched shiny and first self hatched special EVER! Hatched yesterday! Funny story is that a couple hours before I posted in my journal complaining that sally hated me, and that on my avatar board i posted 'sally please 😩'. On that day I realized that I needed to complete the tournament medium goal since i totally forgot all about it so i knida forgot that i was on a s/a hunt :) When the sparkles came I felt so surprised and estatic, and i thought about it as i ate dinner and in bed.
avatar of my oc mocha by aminahhime. art of mocha by Leon Albertus. custom signature coded by vinn
Call me Kara! I love Skitty and my friends! Dex Shop Joint Shop Journal!

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 868788

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page