PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 868788

LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
This is the Shiny equivalent of the Albino Hatching Thread & Melanistic Hatching Thread. This is the place where you can post and show off your recently hatched Shiny's. Just some simple rules 1. If poster does not state that the shiny is UFT, UFS or UFDT, do not ask for it! it would be rude and not respectful to the poster 2. At the time of posting, your shiny must be hatched within the past 4 days. 3. This thread is for shiny Pokemon only. 4. Please for Arceus sake do not be saltly about your Shiny luck or be salty over Shiny luck of others. 5. If you evolved your shiny within the 4 day time period you can post it here. 6. I really didn't think i would need to add this in as a rule but this shiny hatching thread is not a place to do trades of any kind or try and buy/sell any pokemon from other or to players please do that in the trade forum.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
A random one I got for my first batch of type race eggs!
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 46 — 3,063 / 6,489
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
Didn't except a shiny pony lol.
Hatched this random shiny earlier today whilst working on my pokedex:
Gabriel's AvatarGabriel
What a pleasant surprise <3
Got this one in a troll party with a alibno.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
People do something show special they actually buy, so here mine :') I promise myself to not buy shiny that I plan to hunt, but I didn't resist to his pretty face
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
First party of the day twin shinies, no boosts except Sei. Sally you okay? XD
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
FINALLYYYY got the shiny flabebe with the color i wanted!!!
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
*****'s Avatar*****
Congratulations all of you!
The Birthday Absol and Mega Lunupine sprites I'm using as my avatars belong to PFQ.

Pages: 123··· 868788

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page