PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 888990

milkymeda's Avatarmilkymeda
this lass caught me by surprise, i'm kinda glad that i got a female one too
art in my avatar was made by me if i draw a picture for you, you're allowed to use it wherever (but i ask that you credit me) 19 | she/they
pinklink's Avatarpinklink
hatched 1/366, sigh. Just need one more to have both forms :)
Created by Nunka for me
Check out my first 3 fields for PWYW specials and pairs! PFP commissioned from Rylee, used with permission.
Hatched this beautiful lady yesterday, I love her so much. I named her after Joan of Arc. I personally don't like a lot of the gen 8 Pokemon, but Corviknight is pretty solid. 10/10.
Avatar drawn by me Art shop here!
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
hehehe!! my new son!! i like him :D
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 7,123 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
So far all females and no males yet.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
pinklink's Avatarpinklink
Last minute TR shiny!
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472
Yesterday I made a post in S/A Complaining thread about having 500+ eggs with no shiny then this happens. These parties were right after each other. Egg# 545, 548, 551, 556
|
Skipp's AvatarSkipp
I just found my first RANDOM CHANCE shiny lol what Name suggestions his name is a placeholder right now
Avatar is by me; Pokemon versions of two of my OCs.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Oh my gosh, just hatched him after my HM and Uber ran out and he’s so beautiful ;; Makes up for the special-less day I had yesterday!! Now I’m wondering whether I should get a PR Stick to put this chain on hold-
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Canis's AvatarCanis
I got my first shiny in this Venonat hunt and pretty early into it, too. I love how round he is. I have to think of a name for him. He's my second shiny on this site.
Jonah 23 She/her Artist & writer. Icon by Pokespe. Journal.
credit

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 888990

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page