PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 888990

crankypunk's Avatarcrankypunk
I’ve got these two! Sally decided to give me two random shinies in the same party instead of the last shiny rockruff I needed.... ;<; they’re mad cute tho so I’m not mad
PartingStar's AvatarPartingStar
Harriet was in a troll party, but the second gorl was a blessing
A Ghost-type lover. Whether I’m on Never-Ending Nightmare or not, my heart goes to the ghosts
× 215 / 500
Made by WinterFoxxo
Avatar made by noctilucent, oc made by me
My friend told me about potential evolution release today and it couldn't have been a better timing. XD Chain 1/91. If she was bitter preference she would have been perfect but I'm not complaining~
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
My first random chance shiny. Second Lucky surprise today... It pales to the random Albino Ultra Beast but still nice.
i decided i'd delta this party, and... whew
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Omg. A shiny skarmory at chain 28! I haven't even used a charm yet because I'm not at full chain. Thanks sei! Your bonus worked for once haha
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
I have this boy I have hatched about two weeks ago, give or take a day or two. Third shiny in a 1k+ chain. Taking a break, until I get off my butt and start getting interaction points to continue my melan hunt.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I've joined the shiny Eevee club
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
I've been waiting for Indeedee to drop ever since the beginning of the Galar drops because they're my favorite Galarmon, and I've finally hatched a baby! ;w;
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
Wirewolfgirl's AvatarWirewolfgirl
Was super happy to finally hatched this little lady a couple days ago.
My avatar was made by me. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made by KitKatKutie2

Pages: 123456··· 888990

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page