PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 868788

schleifi's Avatarschleifi
And it's Albino brother in the same party:
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I couldn't get the sparkles because I clicked on my Fields to put her in thinking she wouldn't be shiny right as she hatched and I saw the sparkles out of the corner of my eye she's a baby so I can't help but to forgive her she's my second hatched Shiny in PokeFarm and my first Type Race Shiny!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Canis's AvatarCanis
I hatched my first shiny earlier today and it's my favorite Pokémon. I'm thinkin' of an ocean-related name for her because her colors remind me of the beach. I'm very excited to have her:
Jonah 23 She/her Artist & writer. Icon by Silver Raven. Journal.
credit
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I'm doing this quick hunt since I've used a Ground Crystal and it's already starting well ~
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
WereMorta's AvatarWereMorta
Got my shiny Mew, pretty dang happy!
Avatar art by Zeaott226 on DeviantArt
Wirewolfgirl's AvatarWirewolfgirl
Got my first shiny Impidimp.
My avatar was made by me. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made by KitKatKutie2
BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
So many clicks for this fluffer..... totally worth it
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
cries in happiness

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
Twin girls! :O
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Wow! This is my smallest chain for the first shiny. :O

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 868788

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page