PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 868788

Stardust221's AvatarStardust221
I just hatched my first special Delta ^w^ thank you Sally~
Collecting δ
avatar image and gif is from the d.gray man anime
caramel's Avatarcaramel
Delta shiny and recorded yayy
Avatar made by me for my use only!
sunn's Avatarsunn
OH.MY.GOD. 5th party of the day and,,,,,,,,, I HATCHED MY FIRST SHINY!!!!!!!!!! FIRST SHINY IS TWINS T.W.I.N.S It's a purrloin hunt BTW Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy It's my first ever hatched shiny!
Zana's AvatarZana
So uh, Sei Powers have granted me this bean I don’t even have the PokeRadar like WHAT—
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
644 litwicks in and I get the first shiny of the hunt! The only special I’ve hatched so far today with 126 eggs today, a max radar and a z crystal but oh well.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Finally got those two after more than 700 eggs hatching. I'll wait until I hit 1k for the fun of it than Ill try hatching shinies of ghost I dont have yet.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
HoneyMilkBee's AvatarHoneyMilkBee
Random shiny hatch before reset nwn
junimokart's Avatarjunimokart
first shiny after 400 eggs!
BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
AAAAAAH I was waiting for so long to get a shiny from this hunt and finally!! Her!! Such a pretty girl aa 🥺🥺
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)
Proof that Sei day isn't "broken" or "anti-shiny"!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 868788

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page