PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐾Vio's PWYW Sprite Shop!🐾 [OPEN AGAIN!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 171819

Vio99's AvatarVio99
  • Introduction & infos
  • Rules
  • Sprites
  • Adoptables
Hello everybody! Welcome to my brand new sprites shop! For now, there will be only a few types available but as time passes by I'll add more. Since I'm not sure if I am good or not, at the beginiing it will be a PWYW kind of shop. There will be three categories of sprites: easy, medium and hard. Obviously the hard category will require more time and work so I'd like to recieve an "highest" payment as for the easy ones. I did it because I'd like people to pay for the sprite as much as they feel the sprite is worth. Thanks for understanding! Useful links: Hex colors Sprites List of berries Trainers Feel free to leave a feedback as to improve anything If you want to support me and Celenå who created this lovely banner: [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/253830/Vio-s-PWYW-Sprite-Shop][img]https://i.imgur.com/b3rYbIM.png[/img][/url] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/252185/Making-Free-Banners][img]https://i.ibb.co/3m071wV/77e4e258-a4ff-485e-b344-02245a721904.png[/img][/url]
Rules. An important part of the shop! 1. All pokefarm rules applied obviously. 2. No payments before the sprite is ready! It is against pokefarm's rules. 3. Please be patient, I'll try to make sprites as fast as I can but please don't rush me, I'm going to university so I can't do the orders at all times. 4. No password, hope everybody reads the rules tho 5. Reguarding sprites from gen 6+, I use the ones from conijams but if you have the permission for using pokefarm sprites just post it here and I'll do the rest! (Here) 6. I believe I will accept a maximum of 5/6 orders at time but it will depend on the difficulty of the orders recieved. This rule can change from time to time 7. Please be subscribed, I won't be chasing you all around the site! If someone won't claim his sprite in 7 days it will become adoptable. 8. I can refuse to do a sprite, if it seems too complicated to me or if I can't make it. 9. All sprites can't be sold to others, neither claimed as yours. If you want to use them outside of this site please PM me about it and we can work something out. 10. I am free to use your sprites as examples in any other forum/post but they WILL NEVER be sold to any other person, expecially if they are pokesonas or something personal. 11. No more than 3 sprites per order please cwc it would be easier for me and more people would be able to order this way! (Max. 2 randomizers per order).
Sprites! Divided by difficulties

Easy

BASIC RECOLOR Form It changed its color! Username: Pokemon: Recolored as (this means another pokemon, other things will be in advanced): Other: BASIC FUSION Form Oh no! They fused! Username: Pokemon 1: Pokemon 2: Other (for example particular elements or color you'd like to see): BERRIES List of berries Form It looks slurpy! Username: Pokemon: Berry: Other: SILHOUETTES Form Guess the pokemon! Username: Pokemon: Color (name or hex code): Other: GUMMIES Form Looks sweet! Username: Pokemon: Color: Other: BASIC ANIMATIONS Form It's moving! Username: Pokemon: Frames (number): Other: GLITCHES Form Oh no! It glitched! Username: Pokemon: Other: OUTLINES Form Look how thin is it! Pokemon: Color of the utline: Other: SHINY FLASHES Form It flashes! Username: Pokemon: Speed: Other: CRYSTALS Form It is fragile! Username: Pokemon: Other: INFERNO Form It burns! Username: Pokemon: Color: Style (1 or 2): Other: REVERSED INFERNO Form It burns from the inside! Username: Pokemon: Color: Style (1 or 2): Other: BASIC ANIMATED RECOLOR Form It's a patch moving! Username: Pokemon: Color: Other:

Medium

ADVANCED ANIMATED RECOLOR (autumn Ninetales) Form It moves but it looks different! Username: Pokemon: Pokemon to be recolored as (or something different): Other: COUPLES Form They are so in love! Username: Pokemon 1: Pokemon 2: Blush 1: Blush 2: Eyes 1 (opened or closed): Eyes 2 (opened or closed): Hearts (number and color): Other: PARTY Form Gotta chatch them all! Username: Trainer sprite (find link in introduction): Pokemon 1: Pokemon 2: Pokemon 3: Pokemon 4: Pokemon 5: Pokemon 6: Other: DATA Form It became digital! Username: Pokemon: Color: Other: EGG Form It isn't born yet! Username: Pokemon: Other (particular elements you'd like to see): LINELESS Form It lost its lines! Username: Pokemon: Other: SHADELESS Form It lost its shades! Username: Pokemon: Other: SUBSTITUTE DOLLS Form Oh no! This looks like a doll! Username: Pokemon: Other (particular elements you'd like to see): FLAG Form Proud friends! Username: Pokemon: Style (1 or 2): Flag: Other: HEARTLESS Form They are so evil! Username: Pokemon: Other: PAPER Form It is like a drawing! Username: Pokemon: Other: RAINBOWS Form It is so colorful! Username: Pokemon: Style (1 or 2): Other: RETYPES Form Oh no! It changed its type! Username: Pokemon: Retype to: Other: STICKERS Form It can be collected! Username: Pokemon: Other: TRONS Form Another technologic one! Username: Pokemon: Color: What to highlight (if you write "nothing" I'll choose): Other:

Hard

ADVANCED FUSION Form Oh no! There are so many together! Username: Pokemon 1: Pokemon 2: Pokemon 3: Pokemon 4: Other (particular elements or colors you'd like to see): ADVANCED RECOLOR (bulbasaur as an apple) Form It has strange colors! Username: Pokemon: To be recolored as (you can say an object or something peculiar): Other: YIN YANGS Form They complete each other! Username: Pokemon: Style (1 or 2): Other: GIJINKAS Form It looks like a human! Username: Pokemon: Trainer: Would you like to see the pokemon next to the trainer?: Other (particular elements or colors you'd like to see): POKESONAS Form It is customized! Username: Pokemon used as base (can be a fusion too): Detailed description or referral image: Other:

(NEW!) Randomizer (NEW!)

Here you can order a random sprite(s)! There will be a limit of 2 per order (stated in rule 11). I'll be using THIS for generating a random pokemon for you and easy,medium,hard wheels for getting your sprite! Form Let's try with the wheels! Username: Which wheel (easy, medium, hard): Other: (Thanks to Kingtotodile and Matamoja for the idea! <3)
Here i'll be posting the non-reclamed sprites (after 7 days) and other random adoptions. They will also be PWYW so it's up to you! They will have numbers so you can put it in the form instead Once I'll recieve a form I'll post the code :3 Form Hey Vio! I'd like to adopt a sprite! Username: Which one: Other:
Vio99's AvatarVio99
I'm open! Any order will be accepted now
Username: Spiritkitty666 Pokemon used as base (can be a fusion too): Braixen Detailed description or referral image: Other: ~ Username: Spiritkitty666 Pokemon used as base (can be a fusion too): Dragonite Detailed description or referral image: Other: ~ Hope these two are alright with you! I hope you have a wonderful day/night~
☆Avatar and signature by me/Spiritkitty666☆
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Sure! I'll start working on them as soon as I can :3 EDIT: Order complete!♥ I wanted to add as many detail as possible, I really loved making those x3 The bag was cute to do! The difficult parts were the shades on braixen's neck, hope they turned out as you wanted!

code

nothing to see here x3
Braixen credits by Zerudez

code

nothing to see here x3
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Bump! :3 free day so I can work on orders
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Another small boop :3
Hi Vio! Hope everything's well. I wanted to ask, if I have the two sprites available, could you make a couple for sonas?
(Added patterns and Sonas!) Journal: here EDITED ON: 2/24/2020
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Hi! Yep everything's fine thankfully, hope it is the same for you :D Sure! Why not! Just send the things and I'll do it (at least I try xD)
Here are the two!
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Thank you! I'll be doing it today but first could you give me the details like the eyes.. etc? Thanks :)

Pages: 123··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page