PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Custom sprite showcase

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

Grimsley666's AvatarGrimsley666
This girl has to be my favorite CS that i currently own,as I was searching for so long to get one but all of them were way too expensive,that was of course,until I found this girl for sale. I don't remember how much she was but i remember her being really cheap,so I couldn't resist.
#Lefeuforchampion! Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.
A little more fond of this, then the others of it's line. Just looking at it makes me feel a bit more positive. Probably because of it's fun aura.
Updated: Jun 28th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
Bump ~
~🐚~ Avatar credit: made by Duchesslunaire ~🐚~ Let’s be friends! ~🐚~
Bump?
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
i’ve gotta say this CS is prolly my favorite of the bunch, but maybe that’s just because I like the Halloween sprites.

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang, Cat, or just Mel. ==>pfp is my character Hecate
Hatterene-Spiritomb fusion
using Psybeam, done by masqueofstars1 ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
refer me on Dappervolk as Cattafang
Bump ~
Lv. 100 — +2,278,747
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassGround
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
D33RG0D5's AvatarD33RG0D5
I have to say this is one my favs! This was my first ever custom spirit when I started pfq and it was one of the many gifts too. Also its one my fav natures too xD
Avatar by - Sheepiod (Yes, Im playing a kazoo! LoL!!!) BUYING ~ Life Antlers - 150k - 300k, and Delta Points for 10k per point - Pm Me if you have these. Delta Progress 8,606 out 66,000
× 81 / 5000
Bumping time
Lv. 100 — +2,213,593
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Bump
Mintyleaf's AvatarMintyleaf
I got these two from events and i love them Its radiant red and the Valentine's day sylveon, from my first year om the site lol https://pokefarm.com/summary/kH9Dw https://pokefarm.com/summary/jmr4v

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page