PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arceus Rank

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Dingo Blue's AvatarDingo Blue
Arbitrary is on a whim/random choice Or in terms of power, unrestrained/unchecked. I mean there is an entire staff team to reel in Niet and Garth if they get a bit too...wild with their power lol The bonus is directly tied to Arceus, yes? So it would make sense to lose it. One can’t be logical and the other not, they’re in the same boat/two peas in a pod, so it would make sense to apply the same train of thought to both of them. At least, that’s how I see it :) Just want to say that is just not true? I mean, suggestion are made for changing things. And a lot of them become rejected. Not saying I a bad thing or anything, it's just that is a pretty weird argument. Just wanted to quickly clarify this bit rn because I don’t think it might have been worded properly! Suggestions and civil debates are good! Nothing bad against those! It’s people who just grumble and complain and don’t offer any insight or logical thought/reasoning behind why they’re complaining. Especially when they start to act entitled, as people have done before. The idea of suggestions using “I don’t like this feature so it should be changed (/back)” is the first/best thing that comes to mind - it’s just an example though, not making a point of anyone or anything in particular! Complaining is fine, everyone complains, but it’s when those unhelpful complaints come in massive waves that you kinda get squashed underneath it, and honestly having been in that position where a decision I’ve made has received a lot of backlash, it’s definitely the easier option to just change it/reverse it so people stop flooding you with complaints. Granted I’m only dealing with a group of about 10-12 people, not thousands of users, but I think the experience is relevant since I also am in charge of people at work. If that makes sense/clears it up? So, drawing on personal experience again, when I first came into control of my group at work one of my first decisions I went back on caused a lot of kickback from other people. They were very intense in future changes when I made other big decisions because they had the idea that if they just kept annoying me with literally baseless complaints, of which 99% I could shoot down on the spot, then I was a pushover. A few months later, however, when I was stricter with making changes, this isn’t tried anywhere near as much/people actually give helpful criticism rather than just this sucks change it In short: ‘give in’ to the majority and you get a reputation as a pushover/more kickback in the future Should staff decide to change such a kind of important feature, I do feel it would be best to do so a little after the rabble has died down and not at the front of people’s minds. Of course, this is just from my view/my opinion here so eh. I also think feelings may be stronger right around the time of the issue and, personally, I think it would be a better topic to address en masse (/suggest or open staff debate? phrasing? idk prolly make an announcement about us better haha) when there isn’t so much ‘controversy’. Again, hope that helped clear that bit up a bit :) I know I struggle with trying to explain thoughts into words a lot so yeah
||Some Quick Scribbles :0 || || Edge™ - The Final Frontier||DeviantArt||Bored?|| Avatar is a commissioned piece of my fursona
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I've add two poll because I fear to word my sentences wrong again. But since I feel like the choice doesn't totally speak for themself, here where I'm going for How should the Arceus Rank be change: I wanted to put could as I wanted also people who are not particually againts Arceus Rank choose something if it as to be absolutly change. I'm just curious about what people may think and know not everyone like to state their opinion publicly. Especially on that touchy subject. - Without or permanent bonus: I didn't seeing the point to put them on two different answer as they're comes down to the same if we think about it. On how people would react mostly, as some people see the Arceus Bonus as the only reason to hunt it. - Egg dex partially or don't count: If I see that they get a lot of point, I may do a more detailled poll on what extend egg dex shouldn't count. Egg dex is the most tedious thing to achive because of thing like the unbreedable exclusive, legendary and mostly UC. They all can be see as pricy, and we do have to hatch them for the dex to count. When for pokedex, you put the pokemon you get from a trade in your party and voila! - 24hs or week before losing it: This one is mostly for people who already have the Arceus Rank when the above can most likely apply to people who want to get the bonus in the first place. A new pokemon is added? Give a break so people have all the time to get it before making us lose the rank. This is the only one who seems to really speak for itself. The point is not about making Arceus too easy to get. But as it is, we have to be really active or paying real money to have a chance to afford it. Pokefarm Q encourage us to play as we please. And the way tournament work currently can be see as a step in the good direction. Because it help both parties (veteran and newer player) to get around their dex. But I still think Arceus Rank can be improve in this sense as well. If you feel like there is another possibility to make the Arceus a bit more affordable, but don't want to post here. Feel free to PM me so we can discuss about it. Maybe I could even remade the poll :D
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click on the fish Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Boop. I still think Arceus Rank can be improved, or at least the bonus one. It can be such stressful to keep it up to some. At least now, we have update when a new pokemon come by, but some others stuff can be done to weight the worries down.
Boup

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page