PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Smash Manor!

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 12

octoren's Avataroctoren
setup can be found here!! Sunlight found its way into the huge, long hallway of Smash Manor. It illuminated the hall, which would have otherwise been dark. Early bird catches the worm, and Angel lived by that statement. She was usually the first one up, and today was no exception. In nothing but a white t-shirt and some black basketball shorts, she was already making her way down to the kitchen.
icon is a screenshot from splatoon!! callie, as well as splatoon, are owned by nintendo!!
x 0 / 1000
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Ren had made his way down in a white graphic tee and some simple dark blue pajama pants to the kitchen as well, cleaning up his glasses with his pajama shirt. He quickly put them back on and adjusted them before entering the kitchen himself and spotting Angel. “Good morning...” The dark haired male greeted quietly, “I see you’re up early as well...” Red was still asleep in his room, his Squirtle sleeping at the head of the bed in its shell. They probably wouldn’t be up for a while...
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Per usual, Jeff was up early. However, he wasn't walking the halls and instead was in his room tinkering away at yet more gadgets. Despite being in the largest fighting tournament (he knew of, at least), that didn't stop him from working on small passion projects from time to time.. aka, most of the time. He jumped a little as he heard a snore next to him. It was Ness, asleep on the floor. Jeff didn't understand why Ness insisted on keeping Jeff company while he worked, since the spunky boy always fell asleep almost instantly. Although, the thought behind it was nice, and he appreciated that. His stomach growled a little, but he tried to ignore it. He always waited until both his friends woke up. Ness obviously wasn't awake, and Lucas was still asleep, probably. Jeff didn't really care to check, he instead tried distracting himself with his work again.

My Shops!

Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | N/A Trades
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
(I honestly feel uncomfortable putting my second characters name in, so i’ll just refer to them as L for the RP. Sorry!) It was natural for Pichu to never get up the moment it got bright out. He’d at least be up within the next hour. As for L? He’d only get up once any smell of food got to him. Due to being kind of a glutton, after all.
Typerace: 0
Made by Fuchsfee
octoren's Avataroctoren
"Oh, hey Ren. Morning to you too." Angel opened the fridge, scanning the shelves to see if there was anything she wanted. She grabbed the jug of milk: looks like today was gonna be a cereal day. Meanwhile, Isabelle, who was already fully clothed, sat down at the gigantic dining room table, holding several papers in her arms. She was mumbling incoherently to herself, obviously in a panic.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
By now, Pichu had forced himself up. By forced, I mean he just rolled off. “Jeez... well, make that day 3 this happened.”, he sighs before getting up and slipping out to where everyone else is. “Right.. i’m too small to reach the toaster, ain’t I? Nothing parkour can’t fix!” He hops up and is able to get there without knocking into anything or hurting himself. He slams some bread in and starts waiting. (@All)
The faint smell of bread (Yeah, he can smell that) reached L, and he just got up. “Bread? Knowing that, it’s Pichu. He just likes toast. Wonder if any of the others
You should know.
are gonna show up.”, was what he said before just heading to where everyone else was. (@All)
icecatty's Avataricecatty
It's still early enough to be called morning and Kirby just woke up from his sleep. Within seconds he's out of his room and headed towards the kitchen. During his "journey" to the kitchen he passes the dining room and notices Isabelle's distress. He changes course and makes his way over to her. Kirby jumps into a chair to Isabelle's left and looks up at her. With a worried face he lets out a confused "Poyo?".
octoren's Avataroctoren
Isabelle didn't seem to notice Kirby. Either that, or she was ignoring him, but she rarely did that. Finally, something that could at least be understood came out of her mouth. "So much to do so much to do..." Meanwhile, Angel placed a bowl next to the toaster, and chuckled as she watched Pichu parkour his way to the toaster. "Y'know I coulda helped you, right Pichu? Unless you wanna seem all cool and junk. I won't judge, y'know."
icecatty's Avataricecatty
Kirby, undeterred by the lack of being noticed thought for a second about what to do. Until, comepletely silent, he carefully scooted to the edge of his chair. He grabbed onto the dining room table so he wouldn't fall and tapped Isabelle's arm twice to try and get her attention.
octoren's Avataroctoren
"Huh...?" Isabelle finally turned her attention to Kirby, and sighed. She seemed like she hadn't slept in weeks. She was a workaholic... but this was ridiculous. But, she pat the little puffball on the head, and gave him a small smile. "Sorry Kirby... I've just been so busy with all this paperwork from Nook Inc, I haven't been able to sleep..." The dog yawned quietly, before returning to her smile. "But I'm fine! I promise!"

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page