PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSprites (Open!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 464748

sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
"Hiya! Be with you in a minute, just gotta put the finishin' touches on this pixel here... Got it! "Welcome to SJSprites! AAAA I still can't believe I get to say that out loud! *ahem* Name's Acacia; I'm the resident artist and owner of this li'l place. I'm Beathan's sis, you might know him? Double masks? Kinda stiff-looking? ...Oh, and that's Jackie over there. She's postage and payments girl." "Hey." "Anyway, enough blabbing - let's get to the brass tacks, right?"
Rules! ☆ For now, I'll do a maximum of five individual sprites per order/per person, so as I don't lose track. If you've ordered five, please wait for them to be done and delivered before ordering anymore. ☆☆ Ordering an evolution line counts as multiple sprites - the Breloom line is two sprites, the Clefairy line is three, etc. Each sprite in the line is charged for separately. ☆☆ Ordering the three variations of baits - Shiny, Albino, and Melan - for an individual species counts as ordering three of your five sprites. Each bait is charged for separately. ☆ I work with Gens 1 through 5 (with the original sprites as the baseline), as well as Gens 6 through 8 (custom made by myself; see below for Gen 8 caveat). ☆ You don't have to use the forms if you're on mobile, but doing so when you can would make sorting through things a darn sight easier. ☆ All orders that pertain to Gens 1 through 7 must be placed in the thread, unless you have been suspended from forum posting for whatever reason. This is to ensure that the order is written in a public space and guarantees fulfilment of the contract on both sides. ☆☆ EXCEPTION: In accordance with PokeFarm spoiler policy, orders for Gen 8 Pokemon that do not currently exist on PokeFarm Q must instead be placed via PM. (This only covers a small subset of mons at the moment, most of which don't exist in the game yet either, but it is important that the rule remain here nonetheless.) In this instance, you also don't have to use the form, though this may mean you're asked for clarification. This rule also acts as blanket permission for me to see spoiler content for Sword and Shield. ☆ Please subscribe to the thread after you place your order, so you don't miss it when it's completed and posted! (Unless you've ordered a Spoilermon Sprite, which will be PMed to you; but subscription is still recommended ^-^) ☆ I will wait for payment for the sprite for two weeks after it's been posted or sent. After a week, I will check to see if the payment or sale are still going ahead. ☆☆ I don't accept prepayments, generally. It's a moral principle thing: until the sprite's been delivered and is tangible, taking the cash would sort of be theft, in my eyes. ☆ Apart from reselling the sprite or editing it beyond recognition of what you ordered, it doesn't matter to me what you do with it after purchase. You can put it in banners, in icons, commission fanart of it, whatever!
  • Sprite Types I'll Do
  • Prices
  • Form

Sprite Archive

☆ Recolors

Fairly self explanatory! You want a blue Slowpoke or a Valentine's Day Pink Charizard? I can do that!

☆ Fusions (Popular choice!)

Fusing one Pokemon to another, with varying degrees of success. You can specify which of the two should serve as the base if you like; leave me to my own devices and it could go either way!

☆ Retypes (Popular choice!)

Taking one Pokemon and changing it to a completely different type, Frankenstein-ing parts of different species onto it as and when necessary. So almost like Fusion, except non-specific.

☆ Stickers

Need something to plaster all over the non-corporeal reception desk in your own shop? Then stickers are the way to go.

☆ Lineless

Taking the outline off of the Pokemon, like when you erase the pencil sketch layer when the drawing's done.

☆ Outlines

Taking everything BUT the outline off of the Pokemon, like when you have a pencil sketch layer but no idea where you're going with it.

☆ Flat

Taking the shading off of the Pokemon, somewhat reminiscent of paper cut-outs. Works really well in tandem with Lineless.

☆ Lightline

A subset of Lineless, where the line is still faintly there, just differently shaded. This one was an accident, I'll be honest with you.

☆ Patterns

Changing the pattern on the Pokemon, or adding one where none existed before. Useful if you want to make a literal Lesser Spotted Species.

☆ Silhouettes

Making the Pokemon all one color. Need the shadow of a giant Piplup to loom over your forum post? Get a Silhouette.

☆ Couples

Sticking two (or more, I won't judge) Pokemon together in a 'NOW KISS' sort of way.

☆ Parties

Have six of your favourite Pokemon surround the trainer that best represents you!

☆ Dolls

Remember those little dolls you could get for your secret base in Gens III and IV? Let's see if I can't expand the stock somewhat.

☆ Substitute Dolls

Like Dolls above, only a little less Pokemon Emerald and a little more... substitute-y.

☆ Galaxies

Letting the Pokemon become one with the stars... or at the very least get slathered all over with them.

☆ Charms

Sticking the minisprite of the Pokemon between two ends of a charm, to create a charm specific to that species!

☆ Shiny Baits (Popular choice!)

Grabbing (or making, for Gen 6+) a shiny sprite and putting sparkles around it to serve as bait for your hunt. Fairly straightforward!

☆ Albino/Melan Baits (Popular choice!)

A slightly trickier version of both Shiny Baits and Custom Albinos/Melans: all the non-infringing specials of the latter with all of the sparkle luck of the former. Buy all three baits of one species in one order and you get a mixed .gif free!

☆ Half-and-Half Basic

Rubbing out half the Pokemon and replacing it with an alternate version of it! This doesn't just encompass Half Shiny, but Half Gynandromorph (half male sprite, half female sprite), Half Forme-Change (Winter Sawsbuck mashed with Spring), and any other half and half element that isn't covered by the above categories.

☆ Half-and-Half Advanced

As Half-and-Half basic, only this functions more as an add-on to any previous category - half-recolor, half-fusion, half-lineless, etc.

★ Gen 6+ (Popular choice!)

Since sprites of Gen 6+ Pokemon aren't commonplace, they are considered a separate tier for pricing purposes, and can be ordered standalone with no modifications if you'd like. (Please see the rules for more information WRT Gen 8 sprites.)

★ Gijinkas

Sometimes... humans that are Pokemons... are gijinkas!

★ Pokesonas (Popular choice!)

Pretty much a catchall for a Pokemon OC. Just give me a reference, in image or link form, to your character and I'll try my best to interpret them in sprite form!
A sprite in one of the available ☆-tier categories is 5k credits, 5GP, or 1ZC. A sprite in one of the available ★-tier categories is 10k credits, 10GP, or 2ZC. The more categories you stack on a single sprite, the more it costs. For instance: ☆ Recolor: 5k | 5 | 1 ★ Gen 6 Sprite: 10k | 10 | 2 ☆ A party full of patterns: 10k | 10 | 2 ☆ A fusion in sticker form: 10k | 10 | 2 ☆ A lineless flat retype: 15k | 15 | 3 ☆★ A couple consisting of a half-shiny and a lightline Gen 7: 25k | 25 | 5 etc.
[b]I'd like a sprite![/b] [i]Username[/i]: [i]Pokemon[/i]: [i]Category/ies[/i]: [i]Details:[/i] [i]Payment method[/i]: [i]Anything else you want to specify?[/i]:

Acacia and Jackie sprites by me, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • Trackin'
467/2000 for
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; Acacia sprite by me
  • To Do List
  • Advertising
Customer Sprite Status
Huntess Seviper Flying Retype In progress
Huntess Doublade Gijinka To start
Huntess Noivern Gijinka To start
Animestia Sylveon/Lilligant 'sona To start
Animestia Indelure the Kalos Maid? To start
Orchid Shupstitute To start
Orchid Bannetitute To start
FrostyMew Pamcake Bulb To start
FrostyMew Bulb Baits in Shiny, Albino and Melan To start
NightDusk24 Absol Charm To start
NightDusk24 Galaxumbreon To start
NightDusk24 Umbreon Gijinka To start
NightDusk24 Absol/Umbreon Fusion To start

Sponsor

(Without which this wouldn't be possible)

Spread the word!

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/252694][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/sojussimblr/Sprite_School/sjsprites.png[/img][/url]

And we're open for business here too! :D
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet
Hello! i'll be your first customer! I'd like a sprite! Username: Kerilet (cmon, you know me) Pokemon: Gengar Category/ies: Doll and Recolor Details: Could you recolor it like a White Gengar doll? Payment method: GP Anything else you want to specify?: I liked your shop a lot. Are you open for suggestions?
Keri | 13 | He/Him/His | Zaenian Marshall My Sprite Shop! My Battle Facility! Desert Kobras Hunt (without HM) : 220h | 0s | 0a | 0m | 0tp W.I.P
Avatar made by me (my use only) I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." — Mewtwo.
And I'm number 2! I'd like a sprite! Username:Umbreon Master Pokemon: Yvaltal Category/ies: Gen 6+ Details: just a normal yvaltal Payment method: im gunna give you 5gp cuz im nice Anything else you want to specify?: nurp
look ma I got a bage! why don't you get mine? https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/245566/The-Dragon-s-Cave

QUOTE originally posted by Kerilet

Hello! i'll be your first customer! I'd like a sprite! Username: Kerilet (cmon, you know me) Pokemon: Gengar Category/ies: Doll and Recolor Details: Could you recolor it like a White Gengar doll? Payment method: GP Anything else you want to specify?: I liked your shop a lot. Are you open for suggestions?
Course I know you! I'll add you to the To Do list! As to suggestions, do you mean like categories to add? I've already got a fair few ideas on what to work on next to expand my scope, but you can certainly suggest new ones! (Of course you can suggest away even if it's not related to that.)

QUOTE originally posted by Umbreon Master

And I'm number 2! I'd like a sprite! Username:Umbreon Master Pokemon: Yvaltal Category/ies: Gen 6+ Details: just a normal yvaltal Payment method: im gunna give you 5gp cuz im nice Anything else you want to specify?: nurp
I can definitely do that! You're going on the list too!
Medea's AvatarMedea
I'd like a sprite! Username: Medea Pokemon: Noibat & shiny Noibat Category/ies: Gen 6+ Details: N/A Payment methods: Credits Anything else you want to specify?: When you say the sprites can't be edited beyond recognition, does this include using one as a component in or base of a new sprite?

QUOTE originally posted by Medea

I'd like a sprite! Username: Medea Pokemon: Noibat & shiny Noibat Category/ies: Gen 6+ Details: N/A Payment methods: Credits Anything else you want to specify?: When you say the sprites can't be edited beyond recognition, does this include using one as a component in or base of a new sprite?
Two Gen 6 Sprites, one for each ver! I'll put you on the list! In response to your question: I'll be lenient on this point for now and say that Gen 6+ sprites can be used as bases for most of the stuff you can do in the Sprite School - recolors, fusions, gijinkas, stuff like that. It's when you get to the point that you can't see if it was ever a Noibat anymore that I'd take umbrage. Of course, I'm fairly new to the sprite shop game, so this policy IS subject to change as I see more how stuff unfolds. Thanks for your question!

Sprite Delivery!

Kerilet, your recolored Gengar doll will set you back 5k credits or 5GP! Umbreon Master, your Yveltal will set you back (as of current) 1GP! You are still free to tip if you'd like, since you brought it up.
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet
I liked it a lot! Sending payment right away!

QUOTE originally posted by Kerilet

I liked it a lot! Sending payment right away!
Thanks very much! And now that I don't have to double post to do it...

Sprite Delivery!

Medea, I'll be charging you for Noibat and Shiny Noibat as two separate sprites, so both together will set you back 2k credits
a Shiny palette is not technically considered a recolor, as for Gen 5 backwards they can be easily obtained
!

Pages: 123··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page