PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 145146147

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
"Ah, excellent! I see you've managed to find the new building all right, then. ...Hm? Yes, we used to be closer to the other end, but we decided we were due an upgrade of facilities sooner or later, and, well - here we are now. Regardless: pleasure to welcome you to our RTE store! I am Beathan, and I'll be your guide. And cashier, heh - but guide mostly. The nursery is just across the way; feel free to browse our stock, freshly hatched or not, and pick out whatever suits you! Follow me..."
  • Rules
  • Favourite Stores and Sponsors
  • Spread the word!
☆ I am currently in sync with server time (UTC etc); please keep this in mind when making purchases during certain hours. ☆ Reservations are accepted. Already-RTE Pokemon that have been reserved in bulk for a particular user can only be held for a maximum of two weeks from when the request is made. After a week, I will check to see if the sale is still required; if the reserver says no or no follow-up request for the Pokemon is made in another week beyond that, I reserve the right to put them back up for general offer. ☆ You may reserve numbers of in-stock Pokemon beyond what is currently available - for instance, if 100/300 Drowzee are available, you may reserve 200 Drowzee and I'll send them when they're done - but please do not try to purchase Pokemon species or types that are not currently explicitly being sold, such as asking for Magikarp when none are in stock. ☆☆ When in doubt, look at the Current Stock tab. If it's not there, don't ask for it. ☆☆ Pokemon that aren't yet RTE at time of reservation can be held for longer than pre-prepared Pokemon (see above), but once they are ready you have ONE week to collect them. ☆ I will keep a maximum of seven reservations (of any species, to any user) going at any one time. After that, Pokemon have to be purchased in their current form. ☆ Reservations may be cancelled at any time at the reserver's discretion. ☆ You don't have to use the forms if you're on mobile, but doing so when you can would make sorting through things a darn sight easier. All orders must be placed in the thread, unless you have been suspended from forum posting for whatever reason, in which case go through PM. Orders placed through trades or gifts will be rejected; I don't want it to look like the stock's randomly disappearing. ☆ If I'm asking a question before accepting your offer, I'm not asking frivolously. I just want to be sure I'm not going to give you results you don't want. ☆ I will always send you the trade (as opposed to the gift) through which you pay for the RTEs last, to ensure that all of your ordered Pokemon make it through. ☆ Apart from reselling the Pokemon you purchase in their RTE state, it doesn't matter to me what you do with the Pokemon you get after evolution/purchase. 🆕 ☆ PWYW encompasses 'free' as well. Payment is awesome, but don't feel like you HAVE to pay if you're strapped for cash!
Big Banner

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/252689][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Gallevoir/tes_banner.png[/img][/url]
Baby Banner

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/252689][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Gallevoir/smaller_banner_for_sponsor.png[/img][/url]
Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Currently hunting:
Snow Combee, long term

Want a preview of future stock? Go here! Pay what you want! You can buy in bulk as many Poke as you feasibly need. Mixed payments are accepted! All orders will also come with five free Easter Eggs, a free Perfect Berry, five free Gummis, or three random evo items, depending on what I have to hand.
  • Current Stock
  • Reserved/Outgoing Stock (7/7 Slots Open)
  • Types To Watch For
  • Form
66/66 Shooting Star Clefairy with
53/256 Growlithe with
403/403 Cyndaquil
25/378 Bonsly with
9/285 Misdreavus with
61/328 Ralts
45/384 Ralts with (109 without) -->
1/57 Snow Combee
87/87 Buizel
211/211 Tirtouga
6/6 Crabrawler in Field -->
34/34 Sobble
Slot open
Slot open
Slot open
Slot open
Slot open
Slot open
Slot open
[b]I'd like some RTEs![/b] [i]Username[/i]: [i]Pokemon[/i]: [i]Number of[/i]: [i]Payment method[/i]: [i]Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?[/i]: [i]Anything else you want to specify?[/i]:
Oddish, egg and Magikarp sprites from Bulbapedia, the former two edited together by me, template by me

Specials and Hunt Spots

Rules ☆ Specials ordered through hunt spots (as seen below) can only be held for a maximum of two weeks from when the special in question is hatched and the recipient informed. After a week, I will check to see if the sale is still required; if the purchaser says no or no follow-up request for the Pokemon is made in another week beyond that, I will allocate the special to the next person in line who wanted one to its specifications. ☆☆ The exception will be if there is still another special or set of specials to be hatched for those who don't follow up; then the special will be held back automatically until the set is complete, at which point the two-week timer resets. ☆ When slots for new species are opened while the bee hunt is still ongoing, only Albinos will be available for sale, as that's one of the few specials that doesn't rely on chains and isn't time-sensitive. ☆ When slots for new species are opened during bee breaks, or after the bee hunt stops, Melans will initially not be available. Slots for them will open up after the first melan is obtained for myself, standing as 'proof' that they are attainable, if that makes sense.

Snowbee Hunt Spots - OPEN!

• Spots
  • Prices
  • Form
User Special Type Qualifiers? Payment
minjoo Delta Shiny - Fairy/Ice
Female, Naive/Timid 375k credits or equivalent
Prf X Melan x3 (Male Attained) Female x2, Hasty x3 1,500ZC (ordered during Discount Week)
yosei-san Melan Female if possible, Lonely 500ZC (ordered during Discount Week)
Kyoujurou Delta Melan x2 - Ice/Dragon
Female x2, Naughty x2 1,500ZC (ordered during Discount Week)
Minjoo Delta Melan x2 - Ice/Fairy
Naive/Timid x2 1,500ZC (ordered during Discount Week)
Minjoo Melan x3 (2/3 Attained) Naive/Timid x3 1,000ZC (negotiated price)
LunaOokami Melan (to finish the pair) Female, Quirky 500ZC (ordered during Discount Week)
Lilith Melan x2 (Male Attained) Female x1, Naughty x2 1,000ZC (ordered during Discount Week)
Absol Melan x3 (Male Attained) Female x2, Naughty x3 1,500ZC (ordered during Discount Week)
Absol Albino x3 (Attained) Female x2, Naughty x3 22ZC (ordered during Discount Week)
alien713 Shiny x2 Female x2, Sour x2 50k Credits
alien713 Albino x2 Female x2, Sour x2 75k Credits
crescent Albino x3 (Male Attained) Male x1, Female x2, Naive x3 112.5k Credits
crescent Delta Albino - Psychic, Dark, Ghost
Naive 375k Credits
angelatos Shiny Female, Quirky 25GP
angelatos Albino x2 (Attained) Male x1, Female x1 74GP
ExecutiveProton Delta Shiny - Electric
Female, Hasty 15 Boxes
ExecutiveProton Delta Albino - Dragon
Female, Hasty 15 Boxes
purplepleb Delta - Dragon Female, Sassy 2ZC
Cele Melan x3 Female x2, Timid x3 2,250ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Svetty Shiny x2 (Male Attained) Female x1, Male x1, Bitter x2 10ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Svetty Albino x2 (Male Attained) Female x1, Male x1, Bitter x2 14ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Svetty Delta Albino x2 - Fairy
Female x1, Male x1, Bitter x2, 150ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Svetty Melan x2 (Male Attained) Female x1, Male x1, Bitter x2 1,500ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Svetty Delta Melan x2 - Fairy
Female x1, Male x1, Bitter x2 2,000ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Svetty Delta Melan x2 - Fighting
Female x1, Male x1, Docile x2 2,000ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Zeldy Delta Shiny - Fighting
Female 75ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Zeldy Delta Albino x2 - Fighting
Female x1, Male x1 150ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Zeldy Delta Melan x2 - Fighting
Female x1, Male x1 2000ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
angelatos Melan Female, Timid/Lonely/Gentle 750ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
angelatos Delta Melan - Ice
Male, Timid/Lonely/Gentle 1000ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
OverTheMoon Delta Shiny - Dark
N/A 375k Credits
LunarZoroark.666 Delta Albino - Ice
N/A 375k Credits
LunarZoroark.666 Delta Shiny - Electric
N/A 375k Credits
QUEENYUNA Shiny (Attained) Female 5ZC
QUEENYUNA Albino (Attained) Female 7ZC
QUEENYUNA Melan Female 750ZC
Fated Shiny x2 (Male Attained) Male x1, Female x1 10ZC
Fated Albino x2 (Attained) Male x1, Female x1 14ZC
Rosetta22 Melan x4 (Male Attained) Male x1, Female x3 3kZC
mikus Shiny x3 (Male & Sassy Attained) Male x1, Female x1, Sassy x1 75GP (ordered during Xmas Week)
Axew Shiny x2 (Male Attained) Female x1 50GP (ordered during Xmas Week)
Axew Albino x2 (Male Attained) Female x1 74GP (ordered during Xmas Week)
JewelLlama Albino Female 7ZC
JewelLlama Melan Female 750ZC
Mårgåëry Tyrëll Shiny x2 (1/2 Attained) Female x2, Sweet x2 10ZC
Mårgåëry Tyrëll Albino x3 (Male Attained) Female x2, Sweet x3 21ZC
crescent Albino x2 Female x2, Naive x2 14ZC
Tavros-Nitram Shiny x3 (Male Attained) Male x1, Female x2, Jolly x2 75GP
Tavros-Nitram Albino x3 (Male Attained) Male x1, Female x2, Jolly x2 148GP
IlokiN Delta Albino - Ghost
Female 375GP (ordered during Arceus Week)
sakasaki Delta Shiny - Ghost
Female, Gentle/Modest/Quiet 375k Credits (ordered during Arceus Week)
CSY Melan Female, Jolly/Timid/Naive 750ZC (ordered during Arceus Week)
sammie.qt Albino x3 (Male Attained) Female x2 21ZC
Tala-chan Melan Female, Naughty/Bashful 750ZC
louiserace Shiny Female 25GP
louiserace Albino x3 Female x3 111GP
Durant Shiny x4 (Male Attained) Male x1, Female x3, Docile x4 100GP
Acidic Wolf Shiny x2 Female x2, Quiet x2 2 Boxes
Acidic Wolf Albino x2 Female x2, Quiet x2 4 Boxes
Mareepthan Shiny x2 (Male Attained) Female x1 10ZC
Mareepthan Albino x2 (Male Attained) Female x1 14 ZC
Cinis Delta Melan - Fire
Female, Naughty 1,000ZC
666reddog Shiny Female 5ZC
666reddog Albino Female 7ZC
666reddog Melan Female 750ZC
Sargent-Silver Shiny Female 25k Credits
Sargent-Silver Albino Female 37k Credits
Tala-chan Shiny (Attained) Female, Naughty/Bashful 2ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
Tala-chan Albino Female, Naughty/Bashful 3ZC (ordered during Discount Day)
666reddog Shiny Female 5ZC
666reddog Albino Female 7ZC
666reddog Melan Female 750ZC
RosyBird Shiny Female 25GP
RosyBird Albino Female 37GP
NightNacht Melan Female, Calm 234ZC, 532GP, 2.048m Credits
pichupowar Shiny Female 25GP
Nidoran Shiny x3 (Male Attained) Female x2 15ZC
apatheticcritter Shiny Female 5ZC
apatheticcritter Albino Female 7ZC
10k | 10 | 2 per Delta 25k ( | 25 | 5 | 1 per Shiny 37.5k | 37 | 7 | 2 per Albino 375k | 375 | 75 | 15 per Delta Shiny/Delta Albino 3.75m | 3.75k | 750 per Melan 5m | 5k | 1k per Delta Melan The prices are the way they are because I tend to get Albinos way more frequently than Shinies, all things being usual. Delta-special prices subject to change. I don't ask for Boxes on the Melan level because there's no feasible number of boxes (or upper echelons of boxes) that can be stored or purchased equivalent in value to my baseline price. I don't currently charge extra for specific genders or natures.
[b]I'd like to order a new bee![/b] [i]Username[/i]: [i]Type[/i]: Delta | Shiny | Albino | Melan [i]Subtype, if Delta[/i]: [i]Payment method[/i]: [i]Gender or nature qualifiers, if any[/i]: [i]Anything else you want to specify?[/i]:

Pre-existing Specials If the platform of the special you want doesn't match these colors, it is not available!
  • Deltas
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Delta Specials
  • Form

Snowbees (10k credits or equivalent)

Snowbees (25k credits or equivalent)

To be filled again

Snowbees (37.5k credits or equivalent)

To be filled again

Snowbees (375k credits or equivalent)

[b]I'd like to buy an old bee![/b] [i]Username[/i]: [i]Which one?[/i]: [url=URL of bee here]This bee[/url] [i]Payment method[/i]: Obviously, when purchasing specials of other species, one can replace 'bee' with whatever is applicable.
Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
And we are open for business! The accompanying sprite shop will also be open in due course, so look out for that. Please pardon any experimentation with colors and code that may occur over the next few days; I'm still trying to settle on schemes with the progress bars in particular.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Look good but you need to set a text colour
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 09:35 AM
Score: 1208
TR code credit

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Look good but you need to set a text colour
Ooh, good catch! I hadn't considered that for this shop, for some reason. How does it look now?
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Better but the expbars & tabbed_interfaces need a text colour too

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Better but the expbars & tabbed_interfaces need a text colour too
How's this? I've added color:black to anything that looks like it could use it. Anything I'm still missing? Or may I definitively call this place open with no further caveats?
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Yep my skin isn't making it hard to read
crescent's Avatarcrescent
could i please grab: 1 dark rte 2 steel rtes 2 ghost rtes 2 rock rtes for a total of 7gp? if not, no worries, just wondering! ^^

Pages: 123··· 145146147

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page