PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - PWYW RTEs; Snowbee Hunt Spots, Specials (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 147148149

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Hit a very lucky Pokerus on Sunday, so got plenty of mons for the buyin'! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Bump!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Squirtle Number of: 100 Payment method: gp (100 +tip) Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Do you really need me to amswer this? Feel free to request a mela dex though if you want it. (I'll be evolving Craysprout soon if you want the dex lmk) Anything else you want to specify?: I'm at work till 8pm but will free tomorrow till Tuesday, I'm back at work Wednesday though. Also hullo~
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I'd like some RTEs! Username: LunaOokami Pokemon: Squirtle Number of: 100 Payment method: gp (100 +tip) Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?: Do you really need me to amswer this? Feel free to request a mela dex though if you want it. (I'll be evolving Craysprout soon if you want the dex lmk) Anything else you want to specify?: I'm at work till 8pm but will free tomorrow till Tuesday, I'm back at work Wednesday though. Also hullo~
Hullo! Can definitely send up the Squirts this evening~ Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Got a final number for this round of Squirtle~
Bump!
Almost time for the next bee break! I'll likely be hunting Milcery next; if there's any interest in special milces, I'll open the hunt slots for it; otherwise I'll just tick along. In addition, the next Biannual Pre-Existing-Special 'Everything Must Go' Sale is due to start circa Christmas Day - no obligation to buy now, it's just so you're aware! Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
Bump! I've got some regular Milcery available for purchase! Please be aware that if you want to bulk buy them it'll have to be a reservation for a while; Sweets are expensive. Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
Bumpin' it up in blue!
Did somebody say an influx of dragons?

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page