PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SJSRTE - RTEs, Special Snowbees, Azurill Hunt Spots (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 323334

POLL: Would you be interested if I sold male Melan Snowbees here should I get anymore?

Total votes: 10

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: If yes to above, at what price?

Total votes: 9

You must be logged in to vote.

sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
"Ah, excellent! I see you've managed to find the new building all right, then. ...Hm? Yes, we used to be closer to the other end, but we decided we were due an upgrade of facilities sooner or later, and, well - here we are now. Regardless: pleasure to welcome you to our RTE store! I am Beathan, and I'll be your guide. And cashier, heh - but guide mostly. The nursery is just across the way; feel free to browse our stock, freshly hatched or not, and pick out whatever suits you! Follow me..."
  • Rules
  • Favourite Stores and Sponsors
  • Spread the word!
☆ I am currently in sync with server time (UTC etc); please keep this in mind when making purchases during certain hours. ☆ Reservations are accepted. Already-RTE Pokemon that have been reserved in bulk for a particular user can only be held for a maximum of two weeks from when the request is made. After a week, I will check to see if the sale is still required; if the reserver says no or no follow-up request for the Pokemon is made in another week beyond that, I reserve the right to put them back up for general offer. ☆ You may reserve numbers of in-stock Pokemon beyond what is currently available - for instance, if 100/300 Drowzee are available, you may reserve 200 Drowzee and I'll send them when they're done - but please do not try to purchase Pokemon species or types that are not currently explicitly being sold, such as asking for Magikarp when none are in stock. ☆☆ When in doubt, look at the Current Stock tab. If it's not there, don't ask for it. ☆☆ Pokemon that aren't yet RTE at time of reservation can be held for longer than pre-prepared Pokemon (see above), but once they are ready you have ONE week to collect them. ☆ I will keep a maximum of seven reservations (of any species, to any user) going at any one time. After that, Pokemon have to be purchased in their current form. 🆕 ☆ Reservations may be cancelled at any time at the reserver's discretion. ☆ You don't have to use the forms if you're on mobile, but doing so when you can would make sorting through things a darn sight easier. All orders must be placed in the thread, unless you have been suspended from forum posting for whatever reason, in which case go through PM. Orders placed through trades or gifts will be rejected; I don't want it to look like the stock's randomly disappearing. ☆ If I'm asking a question before accepting your offer, I'm not asking frivolously. I just want to be sure I'm not going to give you results you don't want. ☆ I will always send you the trade (as opposed to the gift) through which you pay for the RTEs last, to ensure that all of your ordered Pokemon make it through. ☆ Apart from reselling the Pokemon you purchase in their RTE state, it doesn't matter to me what you do with the Pokemon you get after evolution/purchase. ☆ Tips for orders are appreciated, but don't feel like you have to tip. I'm still rather unused to getting them, and I don't want to think I'm overcharging you for what's a comparatively simple service.
Big Banner

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/252689][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/sojussimblr/tes_banner.png[/img][/url]
Baby Banner

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/252689][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/sojussimblr/smaller_banner_for_sponsor.png[/img][/url]
Beathan sprite by Matamoja, egg and Shiny Eevee sprites from Bulbapedia, template by me
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • Trackin'
467/2000 for
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; Acacia sprite by me

Currently hunting: Snow Combee, long term Potential Type Race Hunt: Marill

Want a preview of future stock? Go here!
  • Current Stock
  • Reserved/Outgoing Stock (6/7 Open)
  • Types To Watch For
  • Prices
  • Form
3/39 Swablu -->
🔒 163 Swablu --> --> reserved for WaterWolf600
🔒 69 Snow Combee --> reserved for LunaOokami
Slot open
Slot open
Slot open
Slot open
Slot open
N/A
You can buy in bulk as many Poke as you feasibly need. All payments are per SINGLE Pokemon, as opposed to per evolution - a Snivy that can evolve twice costs the same as a Shroomish that can evolve once. Mixed payments are accepted!
Number Purchased Example Credits GP ZC Box of any type OR Relic Copper Tourn. Tokens
1 1,000 (1k) 1 N/A N/A N/A
5 5,000 (5k) 5 1 N/A N/A
25 25,000 (25k) 25 5 1 N/A
50 50,000 (50k) 50 10 2 1
100 100,000 (100k) 100 20 4 2
All orders will also come with five free Easter Eggs, a free Perfect Berry, five free Gummis, or three random evo items, depending on what I have to hand.
[b]I'd like some RTEs![/b] [i]Username[/i]: [i]Pokemon[/i]: [i]Number of[/i]: [i]Payment method[/i]: [i]Would you like me to return your payment Pokemon to you?[/i]: [i]Anything else you want to specify?[/i]:
Oddish, egg and Magikarp sprites from Bulbapedia, the former two edited together by me, template by me

Specials and Hunt Spots

Snowbee Hunt Spots - OPEN!
  • Spots
  • Prices
  • Form
User Special Type Qualifiers? Payment
Lonely Heart Shiny Female, ideally Lonely or Serious Nature 10ZC
MelonCrusher Shiny x3 Female x3 - 1/3 Attained 30ZC
Giyuu Shiny x2 Female x2, Any/Spicy/Sweet 100k Credits
Giyuu Albino x2 Female x2, Any/Spicy/Sweet - 1/2 Attained 100GP, 10ZC
cherrycharm Shiny Female 50k Credits
Hypatia Shiny x2 Female x2 100k Credits
Hypatia Albino Female 75k Credits
NightDusk24 Shiny Female 50GP
amyc123 Shiny Female, not-Any 50k Credits
20k | 20 | 4 per Delta 50k | 50 | 10 per Shiny 75k | 75 | 15 per Albino The prices are the way they are because I tend to get Albinos way more frequently than Shinies, all things being usual. I'm not asking for Boxes this time because this is strictly an emergency financial bolstering situation; but I will likely do so once this opens up properly and full time.
[b]I'd like to order a new bee![/b] [i]Username[/i]: [i]Type[/i]: Delta/Albino [i]Subtype, if Delta[/i]: [i]Payment method[/i]: [i]Gender or nature qualifiers, if any[/i] [i]Anything else you want to specify?[/i]:
Azurill Hunt Spots - OPEN!
  • Spots
  • Prices
  • Form
User Special Type Qualifiers? Payment
N/A N/A N/A N/A
20k | 20 | 4 per Delta 75k | 75 | 15 per Albino So pretty much as above, expect I'm not likely to get shinies for this set.
[b]I'd like to order a new bounce mouse![/b] [i]Username[/i]: [i]Type[/i]: Delta/Shiny/Albino [i]Subtype, if Delta[/i]: [i]Payment method[/i]: [i]Gender or nature qualifiers, if any[/i] [i]Anything else you want to specify?[/i]:
Pre-existing Specials
  • Deltas
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Form

Snowbees (20k credits or equivalent)

N/A

Snowbees (50k credits or equivalent)

Snowbees (75k credits or equivalent)

Other (Same price)

[b]I'd like to buy an old bee![/b] [i]Username[/i]: [i]Which one?[/i]: [url=URL of bee here]This bee[/url] [i]Payment method[/i]:
Beathan sprite by Matamoja, Combee sprite from Bulbapedia, Crag sprite by Skitty22, template by me
And we are open for business! The accompanying sprite shop will also be open in due course, so look out for that. Please pardon any experimentation with colors and code that may occur over the next few days; I'm still trying to settle on schemes with the progress bars in particular.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Look good but you need to set a text colour
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have & MC Bedrock players Semi Auto Team Clicklist suggestion TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer T/D/S Togedemaru UFT

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Look good but you need to set a text colour
Ooh, good catch! I hadn't considered that for this shop, for some reason. How does it look now?
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Better but the expbars & tabbed_interfaces need a text colour too

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Better but the expbars & tabbed_interfaces need a text colour too
How's this? I've added color:black to anything that looks like it could use it. Anything I'm still missing? Or may I definitively call this place open with no further caveats?
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Yep my skin isn't making it hard to read
crescent's Avatarcrescent
could i please grab: 1 dark rte 2 steel rtes 2 ghost rtes 2 rock rtes for a total of 7gp? if not, no worries, just wondering! ^^
9/1000 to start the hunt!
my avatar is made by me <3 feel free to check out my sprite shop, and my trade shop!

Pages: 123··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page